• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dr.Dear [part 2]

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Please read part 1, before reading the content below.:angel:
...................................................................................................................................................................................

Dakshina: lol we are trapped....

Madhu: Indeed we are but there is no other way.

And then they initiated the most tragic dance performance,a spot- choreo with their own songs mashed up with extreme (Fill it with app word if u want):emo:

They walked past the ground and then to the famous canteen of the university where the stories flourish and ideas booms with the awful chais and pakoras.:relieved:

Dakshina: A Capuchino here,what about you?

Madhu: a plate of pakoras please

Dakshina: Damn, how are you able to have it lol?
Madhu: Then, are u going to order from Starbucks ?:facepalm:

There was a solemn silence for the next 30 minutes,with Dr.Dear having her chai and Madhu making huge gulps of long pakoras.

Dakshina: So whats' the deal about Krish?

Madhu: Nothing special, a new relation .

Dakshina: So u left Rohit? U r a crack!

Madhu: R u realising it now? And don't get jealous of others relations..

Dakshina : U think i am jealous on u ? (giggles)

Madhu:(waves her hand in air) whatever.

A silence followed. It was hard for both of them to break that silence, but Madhu took the initiative as always..

Madhu: I'm leaving for hostel, r u accompanying?

Both took their handbags and stood up.Within seconds the glass door flashed open and both were out in frenzying cold air of polluted arena.:heystop:

TO BE CONTINUED....
Yours, Dr.Dear

...................................................................................................................................................................................

And then they initiated the most tragic dance performance,a spot- choreo with their own songs mashed up with extreme (Fill it with app word if u want):emo:

They walked past the ground and then to the famous canteen of the university where the stories flourish and ideas booms with the awful chais and pakoras.:relieved:

There was a solemn silence for the next 30 minutes,with Dr.Dear having her chai and Madhu making huge gulps of long pakoras.

A silence followed. It was hard for both of them to break that silence, but Madhu took the initiative as always..

Both took their handbags and stood up.Within seconds the glass door flashed open and both were out in frenzying cold air of polluted arena.:heystop:

TO BE CONTINUED....
Yours, Dr.Dear

Excellent

TO BE CONTINUED....
Yours, Dr.Dear

Very nice writing, I can't find the language to say :giggle: