• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dr .Dear (part 1)

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
She woke up from the sleep that engulfed her..
Mrs K.
hey why are you sleeping during my lecture monkey girl:angryred:.. Get out
oops she was out . From the beautiful world of dreams she is now out in corridor of the class:Dull:

But she wasn't sad about it becz she knew that her friend will be soon out....

Yeah lol why are these professors so boring-boring type ! Can't mbbs sirs can be some handsome sort , so that we can mouth look at them . and here we have the most oldest and wrinkled professors of the world to teach us with the most amazing boring lectures.

S
oon as she predicted her dearest buddy madhu was out. She wasn't out for sleeping but was out becz of being so curious on lectures in phone:clapping:

Dr.Dear;oh u came out,lets go for the canteen:angel:

Madhu;Dammit, I had been the most attentive. the professor! :emo: i will do some black magic on him.

they walked past the corridor to the mortuary and then to main ground and then to the canteen, Some official bujis of the college stood by side with a bhagavat gita like book in their hand ,which they:angry: chants every time, then a couple with nasty buisness at the next end , then a group of branded mouth lookers by another side.

lol its the hardest thing to suffer: the seniors 'who thinks that they are the president of the country'.
senior;hey dakshina ,madhu come here:hitthewall:
i heared that u two r the official dancers of your class . Let me have a visual treat :emo:

lol they are trapped .........

to be continued....

YOURS
: DR.DEAR

Mrs K.
oops she was out . From the beautiful world of dreams she is now out in corridor of the class:Dull:

Yeah lol why are these professors so boring-boring type ! Can't mbbs sirs can be some handsome sort , so that we can mouth look at them . and here we have the most oldest and wrinkled professors of the world to teach us with the most amazing boring lectures.

S
oon as she predicted her dearest buddy madhu was out. She wasn't out for sleeping but was out becz of being so curious on lectures in phone:clapping:

Madhu;Dammit, I had been the most attentive. the professor! :emo: i will do some black magic on him.

they walked past the corridor to the mortuary and then to main ground and then to the canteen, Some official bujis of the college stood by side with a bhagavat gita like book in their hand ,which they:angry: chants every time, then a couple with nasty buisness at the next end , then a group of branded mouth lookers by another side.

lol its the hardest thing to suffer: the seniors 'who thinks that they are the president of the country'.
i heared that u two r the official dancers of your class . Let me have a visual treat :emo:

to be continued....

YOURS
So interesting Dr sweetie

Mrs K.

S

to be continued....

YOURS
That's great miss zozo :giggle:

Mrs K.

S

to be continued....

YOURS
:)Good...

Mrs K.

S

to be continued....

YOURS
borring professors :D