• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Dont just skip ! Come in and have a look yaa

Maayaa ❤️

♡♡ Kayalvizhi ~~ K ♡♡
Posting Freak
Heyyaaa B utterBuns !

You made it ! :giggle: you came in to have look .. Not bad yaaa ! :kiss: kisses for accepting my invite ..

Basically its almost late night for me and I felt super bored so yeah why not we have a nice chitchat session :Like:

Oh yeah, those who felt irritate with me,

giphy (12).gif

the door is open.. You may leave anytime..

Okay ! Lets back to out chat, well Guy out there, I have a question for you all..:bandid:... Ermmm out of curiosity, I wanna know

WHAT TYPE OF GIRL YOU
WANT/NEED ??

Your kind of girl !! Yaar aval ??

Girl out there, lets see what would be their answers ! And yeah even if girls wanna share what type of guys you want.. Most welcome

And yeahh, my hands are pain due to long essays so ingayea stop panikuren !!

Varathaaaaaaaaaaaa

images (17).jpeg

Last edited:
Heyyaaa B utterBuns !

You made it ! :giggle: you came in to have look .. Not bad yaaa ! :kiss: kisses for accepting my invite ..

Basically its almost late night for me and I felt super bored so yeah why not we have a nice chitchat session :Like:

View attachment 245674

Okay ! Lets back to out chat, well Guy out there, I have a question for you all..:bandid:... Ermmm out of curiosity, I wanna know

WHAT TYPE OF GIRL YOU
WANT/NEED ??

Girl out there, lets see what would be their answers ! And yeah even if girls wanna share what type of guys you want.. Most welcome

Varathaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 245675
Quite tricky question...
How anyone can define a type of a girl...?

For me...
I talk to that girl with whom I feel good, happy and special...
My heart rejoices only because of her presence...
Whether it is about love, whether it is a matter of sadness or she becomes angry and we feel it.
Just ego should not happen, I will take care of her self respect.

I wanna tease her, make her laugh too with my stupidity...
I wanna make her happy with my love n care..
I wanna her all in one whom she also can feel...

Lots of more things are still there..
If I write it'll be an article:giggle:

This type....

Yeah maybe my question is wrong there.
As you said we cant define anyone :inlove: Maybe I should say, What kind of guy or girl you like ?
Ohh god am kinda confused with my question now tho @Rockzz ✨श्वेतराग✨ :think1: but if you ask me apart from like I need needed someone..

Like I needed someone who genuinely expresses interest in me, and has the desire to get to know me better :hearteyes:

Who is constantly trying their best to make me laugh and smile.

As you said we cant define anyone :inlove: Maybe I should say, What kind of guy or girl you like ?
Ohh god am kinda confused with my question now tho @Rockzz ✨श्वेतराग✨ :think1: but if you ask me apart from like I need needed someone..

Like I needed someone who genuinely expresses interest in me, and has the desire to get to know me better :hearteyes:

@Maayaa ❤️ note pannikuren mylord… :bandid:

No no:shake:
Your question was not wrong at all:nodding:
But I felt it's tricky...
My bad..:Dream1:
Constant talking and spending time together with truth n trust makes bond stronger I feel...

And yes, with a genuine guy/girl interest comes automatically....
While talk no one can get serious always so some stupid act or jokes will make u laugh...:giggle:

While seeing him/her make u smile always..
It's all feelings which will develop inside slowly without any doubt...

Heyyaaa B utterBuns !

View attachment 245674

WHAT TYPE OF GIRL YOU
WANT/NEED ??

Varathaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 245675
Itha epo pota ava!!!

Yar avan nu keka matya??

:giggle:

Heyyaaa B utterBuns !

View attachment 245674

WHAT TYPE OF GIRL YOU
WANT/NEED ??

Varathaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 245675