• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Crypto License in Lithuania

toxatyt

Hello everyone, guys. How do you feel about opening a Crypto license in Lithuania? I don’t know at all the advantages and disadvantages of opening a Crypto license in this country and I would like to know if you encountered any problems when applying for a crypto license

Hello everyone, guys. How do you feel about opening a Crypto license in Lithuania? I don’t know at all the advantages and disadvantages of opening a Crypto license in this country and I would like to know if you encountered any problems when applying for a crypto license
An entity can only operate a regulated crypto business by the rules of the proposed jurisdiction with the help of a license for crypto. In other words, it is a document enabling the firms to operate businesses as operators of exchanges or wallet depository services.

It is important to note that the new Lithuanian legislation allows you to register a crypto company WITHOUT contributing a share capital in ANY amount and at ANY time, despite the requirement to have a registered share capital of EUR 125,000. Thus, unlike most European crypto-friendly jurisdictions, Lithuania has the fastest, most cost-effective and clearest structures of the future, with a number of the principles of the MiCA Directive already implemented. Lithuania is the most popular jurisdiction in the world for starting a cryptocurrency business. The company for obtaining a crypto license in Lithuania https://gofaizen-sherle.com/crypto-license/lithuania provides professional assistance and support in remotely obtaining a Lithuanian crypto license with a turnkey solution guarantee within 4 weeks and offers a ready-made solution