• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Confused state of mind - Lunchtime

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Lunchtime: the eternal showdown between hunger and indecision. My stomach's lobbying for a field trip to the nearest restaurant, while my brain's debating the pros and cons of online ordering. Any fellow office warriors caught in this epic lunchtime saga?

Lunchtime: the eternal showdown between hunger and indecision. My stomach's lobbying for a field trip to the nearest restaurant, while my brain's debating the pros and cons of online ordering. Any fellow office warriors caught in this epic lunchtime saga?
I take food from home every day...

വിഷു ആശംസകൾ