• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Attention Needed Common Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hades

the god you love to hate!!
Staff member
Administrator
Some things need to be clarified in the rules. I don't want blatant sexual exploitation vids or pics being posted of under 18 people. What I'm getting at, is a video on a beach showing underage in bathing suits THAT is sexual exploitation. NOT ALLOWED, A music video by a famous artist celebrating a wedding that has kids dancing around the happy couple IS FINE. Use common sense.

With this being said, do NOT start posting vids suddenly with a bunch of underage people, that sends the wrong idea about YOU. And you'll end up being watched carefully and judged in the wrong light and eventually banned.

If you post an image or a vid that has nothing BUT underage, that will be erased and you'll be banned. Again, use Common Sense here people.

***One last thing, and I can't emphasize this enough, this applies ONLY to the forum. NOT CHAT. If you post ANY underage content in Sex Chat, Indian Chat, or the Beta Chat you'll be banned. No appeals, no pleas, no bargaining, just branded and banned. ***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.