• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can't hostel food be better ?

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
the most annoying thing in studying in hostels is the menu . the worst food.... my todays food in hostel was chana bhatoora. people hearing the name things the food to be great . but the fact is the food was ,:blush:tandoori chicken ,curd rice ,chapatis and my dearest desserts....
Why cant hostels arrange some mothers to prepare food:emo:longs to go back home to my ma:hitthewall:

let me search some lottie choco pie or else my stomach cracks:sarcasm:

the most annoying thing in studying in hostels is the menu . the worst food.... my todays food in hostel was chana bhatoora. people hearing the name things the food to be great . but the fact is the food was ,:blush:tandoori chicken ,curd rice ,chapatis and my dearest desserts....
Why cant hostels arrange some mothers to prepare food:emo:longs to go back home to my ma:hitthewall:

It's true :Cwl: but some time hostel food work in your study

It's absolutely true... :rofl1:

Hostel mess is weired...

Try to cook ur fav food silently in ur room Dr Sahiba...:giggle:

I hv faced it and arranged too..

It's absolutely true... :rofl1:

Hostel mess is weired...

Try to cook ur fav food silently in ur room Dr Sahiba...:giggle:

I hv faced it and arranged too..
then my sweetest wardon will pluck me out and moreover we are juniors and seniors terrors us if we eat good food
we r subjected to eat the bad to badest of food of hostel :Cwl: :Cwl:i think docs are made from this waste food from mess:map:

I don't like any food (like veg or non veg ) except home cooking food. I rarely eat out.:smile1:

images - 2024-07-27T113703.781.jpeg

I think that many here have had a similar experience. It was because of this kind of food that I often ordered food delivery, and it was usually fast food. Now I have problems with excess weight. Have any of you buy Wegovy Online? I heard that it helped many people lose weight. Maybe I'll try it too and be able to return to my previous body

Last edited:

Really bad food is provided in the hostel, if u hear the names of the food, the family members think that the hostel authorities give very good food, but the name is good, the quality is very bad because I stayed for a long time. :emo:
I will request the hostel authorities to give u some lotee choco pie, bcz I know your favorite food is lotee choco pie.
:rofl1::heart1:

Really bad food is provided in the hostel, if u hear the names of the food, the family members think that the hostel authorities give very good food, but the name is good, the quality is very bad because I stayed for a long time. :emo:
I will request the hostel authorities to give u some lotee choco pie, bcz I know your favorite food is lotee choco pie.
:rofl1::heart1:
Infact, not only the taste of food is worse whereas the quality is also the worst. Every weekend at least a dozen of hostlers is reported with food poison. The state of kitchen is beyond words-a house of rats and garbage. Yes, right Jaggu they should consider about providing Choco pies!:giggle:

Infact, not only the taste of food is worse whereas the quality is also the worst. Every weekend at least a dozen of hostlers is reported with food poison. The state of kitchen is beyond words-a house of rats and garbage. Yes, right Jaggu they should consider about providing Choco pies!:giggle:
How can the quality of food be fixed where you are eating the same food with rats, Don't speak cleanly, if you see the kitchen, you won't want to eat , lottey choco pie must be arranged for you :heart1: :Cwl: