• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Can Love at first sight actually lead to a marriage?

I wud be skeptical abt luv at first sight cz i think thats just lust . u need to get to know abt a person to fall in love.....
Its not necessary you attracted to a girl because of lust everytime. Sometimes , in love at first sight , you are attracted to anything of opposite sex , it may be her simplicity , it may be her smartness , it may be her look , beauty not lust.Even if you dont know nothing about her, you start thinking this is the one Ill like to spend my whole life. Of course its rare but happenes
Just my opinion :cool:

Its not necessary you attracted to a girl because of lust everytime. Sometimes , in love at first sight , you are attracted to anything of opposite sex , it may be her simplicity , it may be her smartness , it may be her look , beauty not lust.Even if you dont know nothing about her, you start thinking this is the one Ill like to spend my whole life. Of course its rare but happenes
yep its like a spark in first sight that spark need not be due to lust only something other than that also

exactly love at frst sight can happen but i will use the wrd infatuatn or crsh to be more specific.
u can get attracted to some features of the opposite person.
it can be her/his eyes , smile, way of talking ,

it always wont be lust

Love at firstsight is bullshit. Its can be called attraction at first sight to be more precise. Because that counts only the physical appearance of a person. A beautiful face may have another ugly face beneath it. So i think its better to know a person in and out before falling in love to avoid future regrets.. peace out!

Love at firstsight is bullshit. Its can be called attraction at first sight to be more precise. Because that counts only the physical appearance of a person. A beautiful face may have another ugly face beneath it. So i think its better to know a person in and out before falling in love to avoid future regrets.. peace out!
well said :clapping:

Is there anything called love at first sight or is it just poetic :holiday:
Actually it is...but not in the sense you think...
Let me prove it to you

Most of the people are wrong about their first love...all of us have first love ....
The love with ur mother...when you born..your eyes sees little...what much of they see is and recognise is the face of the mother ....

The child falls instantly in unconditional love to mother....

That my friend...is the love at first sight