• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Breakup

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Even though I never personally experienced this phase of life, I am damn sure that breakup will be worser than a bone fracture. A breakup reveals our hidden flaws, offering a chance to understand ourselves more deeply. It teaches us to reflect and grow, using our experiences to evolve. As the world moves swiftly around us, these lessons help us keep pace and adapt. Embracing these changes ensures we remain resilient and ready for new beginnings.
Here I am with a poem, hope you like it!

When love’s last ember dies,
And darkened skies draw near,
Rise from the ash, don’t hide—
You alone hold cheer.

In solitude’s embrace,
Find strength where shadows lay.
You’re the spark in stillness,
Guide yourself through day.

Dr Dear

Feel free to write up 4 lines on the breakup you personally had!

Even though I never personally experienced this phase of life, I am damn sure that breakup will be worser than a bone fracture. A breakup reveals our hidden flaws, offering a chance to understand ourselves more deeply. It teaches us to reflect and grow, using our experiences to evolve. As the world moves swiftly around us, these lessons help us keep pace and adapt. Embracing these changes ensures we remain resilient and ready for new beginnings.

You alone hold cheer.

In solitude’s embrace,

Dr Dear

Until people get bumped in life, people don't understand what they have been doing wrong for so long, so everything is necessary on the way in life. So your words are very true, a deception is equal to the pain of breaking a bone in the body.

Then comes the time to convince myself that after that I will go to the good and not to the bad.

So I don't go in these directions, I don't bring my own dange.
I leave everything to time.

After breakup. First I felt like total disaster . Then i choosed wrong way to forget the pain by consuming alcohol daily .it's almost ruin my career ..

Later I realised ... The breakup pain is healed automatically when we start love ourselves more and start being successful..

But in initial breakup I almost lost golden days of my life .

So . My sincere advice or wish is. Please support ur friends who suffer from breakup and take care of them and make them to be successful and recover soon.

And .. just believe god's plan is bigger than ours ..so accept breakup and enjoy with breakup party by treating ourself with more love and happiness

You alone hold cheer.

In solitude’s embrace,

Dr Dear

1. I have to cry hard until the pain in my heart is gone
2.All his memories must be erased
3.Again we have to get busy
4.Last but not the list to find someone else :Cwl:
When will those who reject us realize how much we hurt when others reject them?... It's true

Last edited:

You alone hold cheer.

In solitude’s embrace,

Dr Dear

Ofterbreakup ....Speechless...........totally empty ...... feel like mid afternoon I am in the desert......the suffering is very personal.... can't tell anyone... can't do anything... can't accept the situation..... after many years I saw him with his children suddenly.....I shocked and smiled feel better.... feel like atleast he is happy.... after that move forward with the memories .... but never ever forget that man till end of my death it is impossible I think no one forget their love .....

Ofterbreakup ....Speechless...........totally empty ...... feel like mid afternoon I am in the desert......the suffering is very personal.... can't tell anyone... can't do anything... can't accept the situation..... after many years I saw him with his children suddenly.....I shocked and smiled feel better.... feel like atleast he is happy.... after that move forward with the memories .... but never ever forget that man till end of my death it is impossible I think no one forget their love .....
Yes it's true I loosed my job and career also I lived with that hell for three months for my love Since then, I have become fixated on who should not be trusted and whom should not be loved in life..I changed my way of thinking and now I am a successful person:highfive:

You alone hold cheer.

In solitude’s embrace,

Dr Dear

We built a world with words, so fragile yet so true,
But silence broke the bond, and I was left with memories in blue.
A chapter closed, love's echoes fade,
Yet in the quiet, I find strength in the story we made.