• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Breaking Through My Own Barrier

sunshinee

Favoured Frenzy
I want to tear down the walls I've built around my heart, to uncover the vulnerability I’ve kept hidden for so long.

I want to see my own smile, so wide and genuine that it makes my heart ache with its realness.

I want to hear my thoughts flow freely, without the need to filter or hold back.

Let it all out. Scream until my voice is hoarse and my spirit feels lighter. Let the tears cleanse the pain I've buried deep inside.

Just once, let me truly see myself. Show me the raw, unguarded person beneath all the layers of toughness....

I want to tear down the walls I've built around my heart, to uncover the vulnerability I’ve kept hidden for so long.

I want to see my own smile, so wide and genuine that it makes my heart ache with its realness.

I want to hear my thoughts flow freely, without the need to filter or hold back.

Let it all out. Scream until my voice is hoarse and my spirit feels lighter. Let the tears cleanse the pain I've buried deep inside.

Just once, let me truly see myself. Show me the raw, unguarded person beneath all the layers of toughness....
2186dc32eb5847bcabca66f90a9e1a7f.gif

Beautifully written.. and so full of emotions.. :heart1:

So beautiful

Lovely,good writing