• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Break…

JohnHonaiV1

Epic Legend
Hey guys, I’m taking a short break due to some personal issues. I’ve received some personal messages and concerns from common friends. I’m completely fine, and nothing happened with my September 8 activity . You might see me in a couple of days or weeks, or you might never see me again. I really miss your company.
Ookandavar ellam vanne ookiko chilappol ithe avasathane post ayala enjoy enjoy

Anna accountum badge eduthe kalayare please… avide kidannote

Hey guys, I’m taking a short break due to some personal issues. I’ve received some personal messages and concerns from common friends. I’m completely fine, and nothing happened with my September 8 activity . You might see me in a couple of days or weeks, or you might never see me again. I really miss your company.

Tyt

Be good everyone will wait for you. I think so.:speechless1:
*A_AICS

Sep 8 activity yentha nadanne, onnu vishadeekarikku