• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

BORED

1000013202.jpg
I believe I was in the 4th or 5th grade. I used to enjoy climbing trees, and I successfully climbed trees like coconut, mango, Manila tamarind, and others. One day, I decided to try climbing an ice apple tree. I managed to reach the top of the tree, but I couldn't come back down confidently. I think it was around 10 in the morning when I did this. I ended up staying in the tree overnight and felt fear and anxiety the whole night.

Another interesting thing was that ice apple trees make strange sounds when the wind blows through their leaves. It was very scary! Eventually, I managed to climb down by myself next morning. Meanwhile, my mom and dad searched for me everywhere. After this incident, they decided to put me in a hostel​

Attachments

• 1000013202.jpg
    1000013202.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 1