• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

blood type personalities

JUPITER

ᥫ᭡ Ms. Altruistic of ZᴏZo ᥫ᭡
Staff member
Senior's
Posting Freak

Mine is O .

Blood Type A Personality

This blood type is typically seen as more conservative and introverted in comparison to other blood types. They’re expected to be quite considerate of others and are admirably punctual and patient.

Blood Type B Personality.
People possessing type B blood are often seen as the kind of people who enjoy life and don’t care much about what others think of themselves. They have independent natures and have their own set of rules they follow, rather than going simply by what society dictates.

Blood Type AB Personality.
Although in possession of a high level of intelligence and interest in a diverse array of things, type AB people are considered quite unpredictable, in good and bad. They’re deemed to be quite quirky and often lost in their own world.

Blood Type O Personality.

Those with blood type O seem to be natural leaders and, in general, are quite well-rounded. They are outgoing, easygoing, and like to have an optimistic attitude, in addition to which they are not afraid to speak their mind.

Mine is O .

Blood Type A Personality

This blood type is typically seen as more conservative and introverted in comparison to other blood types. They’re expected to be quite considerate of others and are admirably punctual and patient.

People possessing type B blood are often seen as the kind of people who enjoy life and don’t care much about what others think of themselves. They have independent natures and have their own set of rules they follow, rather than going simply by what society dictates.

Although in possession of a high level of intelligence and interest in a diverse array of things, type AB people are considered quite unpredictable, in good and bad. They’re deemed to be quite quirky and often lost in their own world.

Those with blood type O seem to be natural leaders and, in general, are quite well-rounded. They are outgoing, easygoing, and like to have an optimistic attitude, in addition to which they are not afraid to speak their mind.
as i earlier told that mine is O- for zozo as i m compatible with all users here having good sense of humor & sense of chat:emo:

Mine is O .

Blood Type A Personality

Mine is O-

I told u AB it's compatible for all
i m Masoom only but my memory is very sharp and i m intelligent too :cool:
1661933165961.jpeg
:Cwl::giggle:I know i m AB+

Ooops that was typo :giggle::giggle: i typed that O- in masoomiyat but when i used my intelligence i got to know that i m AB+

Last edited:
again, much like Herpes, my blood can be given to anybody, O-. I can only get blood from another O- donor.

Mine is O .

Blood Type A Personality

Mine is O+ :angel: