• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Beyond the Scales: A Call for Compassion

JalJala

Epic Legend
Senior's
In every courtroom, you see her—standing tall, blindfolded, holding scales in one hand and a sword in the other. She’s meant to represent fairness and justice. But how can she truly see the truth if her eyes are closed?

She claims to bring balance, weighing what is right and what is wrong. But if she can’t see the struggles of the people, how can she understand their fight?

Look at her—far above the crowd. She stands there, distant, while people suffer below. Their pain, their fear, their tears—she doesn’t notice any of it. The blindfold hides all of it.

And those scales? They’re supposed to symbolize fairness, a way to judge evenly. But instead, they often tip unfairly. They don’t unite us; they divide us. They measure people’s worth like a storm that lifts some up while pushing others down.

Then there’s the sword. It’s sharp, cold, and unforgiving. It’s not just a symbol; it’s a weapon that silences those who dare to speak up. In a world where the weak are already quiet, the sword strikes down anyone who tries to be heard.
Justice is supposed to protect the powerless, but when the sword speaks louder than the people, can it really be trusted?

And here’s something to consider: Why do we picture justice as a woman? Do we assume she’s fair simply because of that? But that image, that idea, hides the real truth. Justice isn’t about being a man or a woman. It’s about how we treat each other and how we live together. Justice shouldn’t stand above us, separate and distant; it should stand with us.

Justice should be simple. It should be for everyone. It should give a voice to those who are weak and provide a safe place for those in need. It shouldn’t be harsh or cruel. Justice should care.

Now, just witness a world where justice sees all of us—where it listens and where it cares. A world where justice isn’t cold and distant but kind and close. A place where love and fairness are stronger than swords and silence.

It’s time to lift the blindfold. It’s time to change how we perceive justice, to build a world where everyone belongs. Where justice isn’t just an idea—it’s something real, something we create together.

Justice isn’t blind. It’s what we create—together.

In every courtroom, you see her—standing tall, blindfolded, holding scales in one hand and a sword in the other. She’s meant to represent fairness and justice. But how can she truly see the truth if her eyes are closed?

She claims to bring balance, weighing what is right and what is wrong. But if she can’t see the struggles of the people, how can she understand their fight?

Look at her—far above the crowd. She stands there, distant, while people suffer below. Their pain, their fear, their tears—she doesn’t notice any of it. The blindfold hides all of it.

And those scales? They’re supposed to symbolize fairness, a way to judge evenly. But instead, they often tip unfairly. They don’t unite us; they divide us. They measure people’s worth like a storm that lifts some up while pushing others down.

Then there’s the sword. It’s sharp, cold, and unforgiving. It’s not just a symbol; it’s a weapon that silences those who dare to speak up. In a world where the weak are already quiet, the sword strikes down anyone who tries to be heard.
Justice is supposed to protect the powerless, but when the sword speaks louder than the people, can it really be trusted?

And here’s something to consider: Why do we picture justice as a woman? Do we assume she’s fair simply because of that? But that image, that idea, hides the real truth. Justice isn’t about being a man or a woman. It’s about how we treat each other and how we live together. Justice shouldn’t stand above us, separate and distant; it should stand with us.

Justice should be simple. It should be for everyone. It should give a voice to those who are weak and provide a safe place for those in need. It shouldn’t be harsh or cruel. Justice should care.

Now, just witness a world where justice sees all of us—where it listens and where it cares. A world where justice isn’t cold and distant but kind and close. A place where love and fairness are stronger than swords and silence.

It’s time to lift the blindfold. It’s time to change how we perceive justice, to build a world where everyone belongs. Where justice isn’t just an idea—it’s something real, something we create together.

Brilliant :clapping:
"Insaaf ki devi"
That staue, never see the real struggle of a person..
Actually it's a symbol for justice beyond cast, religion or any individual...

But in today's scenario, only 5 to 10% people get real justice...

Rest all manipulate according to their choice...

A lot of example are there who never get justice...

Last week, the Chief Justice of India unveiled the 'new lady justice' statue in the Supreme Court premises that replaced the 'original lady justice'. The new statue is clothed in a saree, has shed the blindfold and holds scales on one hand and the Indian Constitution on the other.
86.jpg

Last week, the Chief Justice of India unveiled the 'new lady justice' statue in the Supreme Court premises that replaced the 'original lady justice'. The new statue is clothed in a saree, has shed the blindfold and holds scales on one hand and the Indian Constitution on the other.
View attachment 270542
Nice

But only changing the statue look doesn't mean people will get justice...

CJI to think for the justice only

I hope one day justice will come first...

Brilliant :clapping:
"Insaaf ki devi"
That staue, never see the real struggle of a person..
Actually it's a symbol for justice beyond cast, religion or any individual...

But in today's scenario, only 5 to 10% people get real justice...

Rest all manipulate according to their choice...

A lot of example are there who never get justice...
:Like:
Thank you, my dear friend! :) I truly appreciate your insights. However, I view the symbol "Lady Justice" as embodying judgment rather than justice. Where there is genuine justice, there’s no need for judgment, courtrooms, or judges. In the face of injustice, we should pay attention to reforming the system instead of merely appointing judges. After all, judgment creates division, and from division comes violence, while justice mitigates that division. For me, justice means a system with a set of rules that apply equally to all.

If judgment is an idea that represents "what was" and "what might be," then justice is a living fact that is solely about "what is."

:Like:
Thank you, my dear friend! :) I truly appreciate your insights. However, I view the symbol "Lady Justice" as embodying judgment rather than justice. Where there is genuine justice, there’s no need for judgment, courtrooms, or judges. In the face of injustice, we should pay attention to reforming the system instead of merely appointing judges. After all, judgment creates division, and from division comes violence, while justice mitigates that division. For me, justice means a system with a set of rules that apply equally to all.

If judgment is an idea that represents "what was" and "what might be," then justice is a living fact that is solely about "what is."
Ofcourse, not only justice but everything relies on What is...

This system had been made to create fear only so that people will not do wrong thing and speak truth...

But we believe in "Jugaad" and modulated the system :giggle:

This powerful reflection on justice challenges the traditional image of Lady Justice as an unseeing figure. It emphasizes the need for a more compassionate and engaged approach to justice—one that truly understands and acknowledges the struggles of individuals.

This powerful reflection on justice challenges the traditional image of Lady Justice as an unseeing figure. It emphasizes the need for a more compassionate and engaged approach to justice—one that truly understands and acknowledges the struggles of individuals.
Thank you, bhai, for your response! I'm glad we're on the same page about the need for a system that acknowledges people’s experiences and strives to be fair in a truly inclusive way! :happy1:

Last edited:
Today's truth mitra..
Jugad is such thing which can make easy everything in terms of good n bad both..

Truth can be made lies and
Lies can be made truth...

Btw I am with truth always...
Very true, mitra! I completely agree with the point you’re making about jugaad. It’s a relief to know we’re both committed to standing with the truth, no matter how complicated it gets! :happy1:

Very true, mitra! I completely agree with the point you’re making about jugaad. It’s a relief to know we’re both committed to standing with the truth, no matter how complicated it gets! :happy1:
Actually these complications make me more rigid to stand with truth..

I enjoy to solve these puzzle cum complications...