• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Bereaved.

Jaanuu

Favoured Frenzy
"Aadhi?" The voice on my phone echoed, but my mind was elsewhere, lost in a sea of despair. An unsettling heaviness weighed on my heart, and tears began to well up in my eyes like a slow-moving storm. I closed them, trying to compose myself, but the anguish was too much to bear. "Aadhi?" Abhi, his voice called out again, checking if I was still on the line. I responded with a faint, barely audible "Hmm."

"Don't be sad, da, let's go there," he said, trying to comfort me, but the words fell flat. I replied with another "Hmm," my voice cracking under the weight of my emotions. "How..." I started to say, but my voice trailed off, unable to form the words.

"A car crashed into her scooter two days ago. She was in a critical condition at the time, and yesterday night..." the voice began to explain, but I cut him off, unable to bear it. "Hmmm," I whispered, my voice a mere whisper.

"She asked for you," he hardly said, but I had already hung up the call, unable to hear more. I let out a deep, anguished sigh, and tears flowed down my face like a river, carrying all my regrets im it. I glanced at the screen once, Abhi's name, our common friend who had introduced her to me for the first time. Memories of her, flooded my mind - her bright eyes, her gentle words, her radiant smile.

I remembered her saying, 'Don't love me back, don't. I just want to love you in silence.' My heart ached, heavy with regret, wondering what I could have done differently. I cried out loudly, hoping she would hear me, "Appuuu!" But she was nowhere to be found, lost, forever!

Abhi's words echoed in my mind, 'Aadhi, her uncle called me a few minutes back...she's gone.' He sounded depressed, and who wouldn't be? Such a precious soul, who fluttered like a butterfly, fell for someone like me? What a cruel irony!

It was a year ago when we met. She was quiet and reserved at first, but as soon as she understood her feelings for me, she proposed. I wasn't ready for a relationship, and I don't know how many times I drove her away. My ego pushed her away, but lately, I was starting to realize my feelings. Still, my ego held me back, and now she was gone.

Just then, my phone buzzed with a notification. I looked at the screen, and my heart sank. It was a message from our group: "Condolences." Above that, I saw her photo, with the words "Rest in peace Aparna Devdas (23)". I felt a wave of grief wash over me, drowning me in sorrow. I remembered her smile, her laughter, and her eyes. I regretted not being able to express my feelings to her, not being able to tell her how much I cared. My ego had blinded me, and now she was gone, lost, forever.

My phone slipped from my hand, falling to the ground with a 'thud'. I bawled and fell onto my knees, "Appuuuuuuu!" I screamed, my voice hoarse from crying. I felt like I was drowning in my sorrow, unable to breathe, unable to escape the pain of losing.

* Don't let you ego get in the way of making decisions. *

* Don't realize someone's feelings when it's too late. *

~Aparnah

"Aadhi?" The voice on my phone echoed, but my mind was elsewhere, lost in a sea of despair. An unsettling heaviness weighed on my heart, and tears began to well up in my eyes like a slow-moving storm. I closed them, trying to compose myself, but the anguish was too much to bear. "Aadhi?" Abhi, his voice called out again, checking if I was still on the line. I responded with a faint, barely audible "Hmm."

"Don't be sad, da, let's go there," he said, trying to comfort me, but the words fell flat. I replied with another "Hmm," my voice cracking under the weight of my emotions. "How..." I started to say, but my voice trailed off, unable to form the words.

"A car crashed into her scooter two days ago. She was in a critical condition at the time, and yesterday night..." the voice began to explain, but I cut him off, unable to bear it. "Hmmm," I whispered, my voice a mere whisper.

"She asked for you," he hardly said, but I had already hung up the call, unable to hear more. I let out a deep, anguished sigh, and tears flowed down my face like a river, carrying all my regrets im it. I glanced at the screen once, Abhi's name, our common friend who had introduced her to me for the first time. Memories of her, flooded my mind - her bright eyes, her gentle words, her radiant smile.

I remembered her saying, 'Don't love me back, don't. I just want to love you in silence.' My heart ached, heavy with regret, wondering what I could have done differently. I cried out loudly, hoping she would hear me, "Appuuu!" But she was nowhere to be found, lost, forever!

Abhi's words echoed in my mind, 'Aadhi, her uncle called me a few minutes back...she's gone.' He sounded depressed, and who wouldn't be? Such a precious soul, who fluttered like a butterfly, fell for someone like me? What a cruel irony!

It was a year ago when we met. She was quiet and reserved at first, but as soon as she understood her feelings for me, she proposed. I wasn't ready for a relationship, and I don't know how many times I drove her away. My ego pushed her away, but lately, I was starting to realize my feelings. Still, my ego held me back, and now she was gone.

Just then, my phone buzzed with a notification. I looked at the screen, and my heart sank. It was a message from our group: "Condolences." Above that, I saw her photo, with the words "Rest in peace Aparna Devdas (23)". I felt a wave of grief wash over me, drowning me in sorrow. I remembered her smile, her laughter, and her eyes. I regretted not being able to express my feelings to her, not being able to tell her how much I cared. My ego had blinded me, and now she was gone, lost, forever.

My phone slipped from my hand, falling to the ground with a 'thud'. I bawled and fell onto my knees, "Appuuuuuuu!" I screamed, my voice hoarse from crying. I felt like I was drowning in my sorrow, unable to breathe, unable to escape the pain of losing.

~Aparnah
wow so nice, very true ego is one's enemy

~Aparnah
2186dc32eb5847bcabca66f90a9e1a7f.gif

~Aparnah
Ego- if someone break it, it will be easy go...
But hardly people understand it...

We always go behind the meaning only which is written...
We never use our sense for positive thinking...

Like a word...
Impossible all know it's not possible...
Bt break it- I m possible...(Very easy)

I know it's complicated but still we should try to reevaluate...

Btw nicely penned again:clapping: