• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

BB SEASON 18

Choudhary_

Wellknown Ace
Hello everyone.....
Well most of the users here love to watch reality shows and they follow them daily on their streaming platforms. One of those reality shows is BIG BOSS Mostly times host by SALMAN KHAN. Big boss is a popular show but it was more popular then now at present it's going useless show like last OTT SEASON. The worst season ever that was.
My favourite season was SEASON 13 ( SIDHARTH SHUKLA was winner now he is no more he is my favourite that's why I put his pic as my dp). The famous hashtag was #sidnaaz of that season. Those unforgettable fights of Asim and Sidharth Shukla.. Sidharth Shukla the one man army salute to that person who fought alone and in last he won the season.
Season of Abhishek and Elvish was also really best season lots of fight fun and all.
I was supporter of Abhishek...bad luck
New contestants New season is upcoming here is the list of expected contestants who are in season 18
Chahat Pandey,
Muskan Bamne,
Alice Kaushik,
Shrutika Arjun,
Chum Darang,
Nyrraa Banerji,
Shilpa Shirodkar,
Avinash Mishra,
karanveer mehra
Vivian Dsena
Shehzada Dhami
Tejinder Bagga
Gunratan Sadavarte
Arfeen Khan
Sara Arfeen Khan
Rajat Dalal
All are new for me except one that's Rajat Dalal
whom you are supporting.??

Hello everyone.....
Well most of the users here love to watch reality shows and they follow them daily on their streaming platforms. One of those reality shows is BIG BOSS Mostly times host by SALMAN KHAN. Big boss is a popular show but it was more popular then now at present it's going useless show like last OTT SEASON. The worst season ever that was.
My favourite season was SEASON 13 ( SIDHARTH SHUKLA was winner now he is no more he is my favourite that's why I put his pic as my dp). The famous hashtag was #sidnaaz of that season. Those unforgettable fights of Asim and Sidharth Shukla.. Sidharth Shukla the one man army salute to that person who fought alone and in last he won the season.
Season of Abhishek and Elvish was also really best season lots of fight fun and all.
New contestants New season is upcoming here is the list of expected contestants who are in season 18
Chahat Pandey,
Muskan Bamne,
Alice Kaushik,
Shrutika Arjun,
Chum Darang,
Nyrraa Banerji,
Shilpa Shirodkar,
Avinash Mishra,
karanveer mehra
Vivian Dsena
Shehzada Dhami
Tejinder Bagga
Gunratan Sadavarte
Arfeen Khan
Sara Arfeen Khan
Rajat Dalal
Earlier when I was free, I used to watch it sometimes, now I am not free anymore due to the pressure of the office, so I can't find time for these things.
*A_AICS

Hello everyone.....
Chahat Pandey,
Muskan Bamne,
Alice Kaushik,
Shrutika Arjun,
Chum Darang,
Nyrraa Banerji,
Shilpa Shirodkar,
Avinash Mishra,
karanveer mehra
Vivian Dsena
Shehzada Dhami
Tejinder Bagga
Gunratan Sadavarte
Arfeen Khan
Sara Arfeen Khan
Rajat Dalal
I don't watch bb and I don't like such reality shows... :Cwl:

Hello everyone.....
Chahat Pandey,
Muskan Bamne,
Alice Kaushik,

Chum Darang,
Nyrraa Banerji,
Shilpa Shirodkar,
Avinash Mishra,
karanveer mehra
Vivian Dsena
Shehzada Dhami
Tejinder Bagga
Gunratan Sadavarte
Arfeen Khan
Sara Arfeen Khan
Rajat Dalal
Add name Eisha singh one of my fav.
My other fav are: Shrutika Arjun, Nyrraa Banerji, Sara Arfeen Khan and keeping eye on Gunratan Sadavarte ( sometimes very rude ):cool:

Add name Eisha singh one of my fav.
My other fav are: Shrutika Arjun, Nyrraa Banerji, Sara Arfeen Khan and keeping eye on Gunratan Sadavarte ( sometimes very rude ):cool:
A long list bro I'll keep update you here who eliminated and who is nominated for elimination :emo: