• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned

Which room r u from???

When u got ban?
From Bengali room. Today,I guess as it's showing me.
I remember I was chatting with someone on the wall about a food festival I'm going to start. He asked me about the schedule, and i responded with "I'm busy collecting sponsorship now, will think about the schedule later" so he asked about the cost of the sponsorship, I replied. And boom. I guess it was the sole reason for the ban. I never asked anybody to sponsor my programme. Why on earth someone will try to gain sponsorship from zozo? Beyond this.. I would love to invite everyone in zozo if they can come join us on the very occasion of foods and delight.

From Bengali room. Today,I guess as it's showing me.
I remember I was chatting with someone on the wall about a food festival I'm going to start. He asked me about the schedule, and i responded with "I'm busy collecting sponsorship now, will think about the schedule later" so he asked about the cost of the sponsorship, I replied. And boom. I guess it was the sole reason for the ban. I never asked anybody to sponsor my programme. Why on earth someone will try to gain sponsorship from zozo? Beyond this.. I would love to invite everyone in zozo if they can come join us on the very occasion of foods and delight.
Clearly miscommunication or misinterpretation!