• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned

I have been banned in chatroom. Don’t know who did this

May I know who banned me plz ?

Kindly explain why the reason is promoting other site , when I did not do anything as said.
:think1: banned from where? what chat ID? Nevermind, I know the reason, and saw the report of the private conversation, promoting another site that you are a member of. That's why your VIP was taken, that's why you were banned. You see, I don't have a problem with people visiting other sites. Its when you try and steal my users for other sites that I have a problem with.

Last edited:
:think1: banned from where? what chat ID? Nevermind, I know the reason, and saw the report of the private conversation, promoting another site that you are a member of. That's why your VIP was taken, that's why you were banned. You see, I don't have a problem with people visiting other sites. Its when you try and steal my users for other sites that I have a problem with.
I havent done like that and all.... As I did like that, why should I ask here???

I said other site name only. It was my mistake only,i also accepted that. But I never disturbed any users.... If any doubts,plz check that msg