• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ADVICE FOR WOMEN FROM A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE‼️

Anaira_HH

Favoured Frenzy
1721089766642.png
Someone much older and exoerirnced shared this with me a long time ago. It didn’t resonate much at the time and was set aside. Recently I was going through my old books and came across this (say just 11 years later) and what once didn’t make sense became a power pack punch in the face of realization today!

Thought it might help so sharing here.

Dear woman:

You are more than just someone’s better half, for if ur the better half then what does it make them?

Sharing the wise words for you

• What one man won’t do, I promise another man will.

• He is going to cheat if he wants to, it’s never your fault.

• Stop accepting “this is just who I am.”

• A man will treat you how he feels about you. When he shows you how he feels, believe him.

• With men, we are creatures of actions, not words. Believe all of what you see and half of what you hear.

• We men will do anything for a woman we want to be with. If you always have to call him out on something he doesn’t do, he never intended to do it from the jump.

• Your feelings are always valid, if he isn’t emotionally intelligent enough to understand how you feel, then he will never know how to love you.

• You shouldn’t have to tell a grown man how to love you. If he loves you the way he claims he does, then his actions should show it.

• You’re not asking too much, you’re just asking the wrong man.

View attachment 249927
Someone much older and exoerirnced shared this with me a long time ago. It didn’t resonate much at the time and was set aside. Recently I was going through my old books and came across this (say just 11 years later) and what once didn’t make sense became a power pack punch in the face of realization today!

Thought it might help so sharing here.

Dear woman:

You are more than just someone’s better half, for if ur the better half then what does it make them?

Sharing the wise words for you

• What one man won’t do, I promise another man will.

• He is going to cheat if he wants to, it’s never your fault.

• Stop accepting “this is just who I am.”

• A man will treat you how he feels about you. When he shows you how he feels, believe him.

• With men, we are creatures of actions, not words. Believe all of what you see and half of what you hear.

• We men will do anything for a woman we want to be with. If you always have to call him out on something he doesn’t do, he never intended to do it from the jump.

• Your feelings are always valid, if he isn’t emotionally intelligent enough to understand how you feel, then he will never know how to love you.

• You shouldn’t have to tell a grown man how to love you. If he loves you the way he claims he does, then his actions should show it.

• You’re not asking too much, you’re just asking the wrong man.
This is some awesome thinking.