• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Act maturely guys

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Hey ZoZoians, let’s chat about maturity. You know that thing we all pretend to have but secretly roll our eyes at?

First off, personal space is a real thing, y’all. Like, it’s not a free-for-all. Trespassers are prosecuted—seriously, we’ve got “No Entry” signs up for a reason. ‍☠️

And when life decides to give us a little kick in the rear, let’s not go full-on drama queen. ‍♀️ Maturity is knowing when to respond and when to just sip your tea and keep it moving. IT DOESN'T MEANS YOU HAVE TO BE DUMB EITHER. PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS'.

So, when someone tries to get a rise out of you, just remember, minimal and tactful remedies, people! A raised eyebrow and a smirk go a long way. Don’t be dumb; don’t overreact.

Stay classy, folks! ✌️

ElarA

Maturity out of the context.
1727261234820.gif

Hey ZoZoians, let’s chat about maturity. You know that thing we all pretend to have but secretly roll our eyes at?

First off, personal space is a real thing, y’all. Like, it’s not a free-for-all. Trespassers are prosecuted—seriously, we’ve got “No Entry” signs up for a reason. ‍☠️

And when life decides to give us a little kick in the rear, let’s not go full-on drama queen. ‍♀️ Maturity is knowing when to respond and when to just sip your tea and keep it moving. IT DOESN'T MEANS YOU HAVE TO BE DUMB EITHER. PROTECT WHAT IS YOURS'.

So, when someone tries to get a rise out of you, just remember, minimal and tactful remedies, people! A raised eyebrow and a smirk go a long way. Don’t be dumb; don’t overreact.

Stay classy, folks! ✌️

ElarA
Full of knowledge:wondering:
*A_AICS

Looks like u have been through some trouble..may be this write up is the outcome of that
Not a trouble, but more a sort of trauma after hearing bullshits from some users (spammers/abusers for precise). And a person in ZoZo, whom I consider dearest, told that, due to some situations she is forced to leave ZoZo chat side as of now, like escaping from some people who are pathetically losers. Kinda feels that, if we wish to be mature, we want to set some boundaries- some limits. It is not like being arrogant or rude, rather saying no in the places where there requires a NO and then protecting our people, ourselves too. If they (abusers) are still the fool after multiple warnings, then ignore and move on.

People consider no as a partial yes, but they should be mature enough to get the idea that a no means a no. Not all! There are many people to whom we feel obliged and like we wanna provide them with respect.

Last edited:

Stay classy, folks! ✌️

ElarA
Nice

Maturity comes with experience

And summary is
My :heart1: is not a thoroughfare. So only authorised people are welcomed here...

First authorise urself, u will be surely welcomed...

I've never been bothered by spammers or abusers. In fact, I have a bit of respect for them because, at the very least, they're upfront about what they want.

But these so-called friends, besties, and close ones—they drain your energy more than anything. It's because, knowingly or unknowingly, it's always the people closest to us who end up upsetting us the most.

Maturity is about understanding other people's circumstances, respecting their space, and giving them the time they need.

Many people walk away without giving proper closure, or they simply disappear, leaving you feeling ghosted.

All of this falls under immaturity or plain manipulation.

Anyways I don't have enough maturity to understand these great people...lol..

I've never been bothered by spammers or abusers. In fact, I have a bit of respect for them because, at the very least, they're upfront about what they want.

But these so-called friends, besties, and close ones—they drain your energy more than anything. It's because, knowingly or unknowingly, it's always the people closest to us who end up upsetting us the most.

Maturity is about understanding other people's circumstances, respecting their space, and giving them the time they need.

Many people walk away without giving proper closure, or they simply disappear, leaving you feeling ghosted.

All of this falls under immaturity or plain manipulation.

Anyways I don't have enough maturity to understand these great people...lol..
Yeah! Another view in another angle, let me start with a thanks and lots of hugs for responding to this thread SiRa ji.
:heart1:

I totally get where you’re up to. It’s wild how the ones closest to us can sometimes drain us the most. Like, at least spammers are straight up about their intentions!
:confused:
I think it’s super important to set boundaries and take care of our own vibes. Maybe we could find ways to create some space for ourselves while still being there for those who genuinely matter? Like, prioritizing self-care and surrounding ourselves with positive energy.
:angel:
And hey, if someone ghosts us, it’s their loss!

Every one of us will have contacts in our phone, once who were so close, a day starts with them and then ends with them. But for some unspoken quarrels, we departed, slowly, we became strangely so much separate and gradually started acting like a stranger to each other. Both of the parties have their own excuses for that, but the bond is broken, and a broken thread can be joined only by a knot, and a knot stands!

:confused:

Stay classy, folks! ✌️

ElarA
Don't expect a snake garden to be a petting zoo. Snakes are more likely to hiss than kiss.:bandid:

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
maturity...is an act of an human knowing his values based on his experiences....

everyones lifestyle is unique, everyones social status is different, each and others ecomic status differs, geography, customs, social practices, family structure everything differs from person to person so this word "MATURITY" which is driven by exprience differs in everyones view...

Being a loner myself MATURITY is not poking into others privacy, giving space for everyone to live in their own space, respecting others views and being non judgemental....

maturity...is an act of an human knowing his values based on his experiences....

everyones lifestyle is unique, everyones social status is different, each and others ecomic status differs, geography, customs, social practices, family structure everything differs from person to person so this word "MATURITY" which is driven by exprience differs in everyones view...

Being a loner myself MATURITY is not poking into others privacy, giving space for everyone to live in their own space, respecting others views and being non judgemental....
:Like:Agreed, not poking into anyone's privacy and protecting our own privacy is a part of maturity, I guess.

Stay classy, folks! ✌️

ElarA
First off, personal space is a real thing. It’s not a free-for-all. Trespassers are prosecuted—
seriously, we’ve got “No Entry” signs up for a reason.
And when life decides to give us a little kick in the rear, let’s not go full-on drama queen. Maturity is knowing when to respond and when to just sip your tea and keep it moving. Protect what is yours.
So, when someone tries to get a rise out of you, just remember, minimal and tactful remedies! A raised eyebrow and a smirk go a long way. Don’t overreact.

Stay classy, folks :heart1:

Stay classy, folks! ✌️

ElarA
Good one