• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abused by this I'd @Echo2ohcE

pretty sure that id was a drunk vip that was on a cam conversation with myself and two other vips and two registered around the time you made this complaint and as for you complaint you dont explain nothing so it is invalid

pretty sure that id was a drunk vip that was on a cam conversation with myself and two other vips and two registered around the time you made this complaint and as for you complaint you dont explain nothing so it is invalid
I got to know later it was @stardrop thnx for your time to write this I'm pretty sure the way she abused randomly any person heavy drunk nevermind it is invalid though

I got to know later it was @stardrop thnx for your time to write this I'm pretty sure the way she abused randomly any person heavy drunk nevermind it is invalid though
yeah when it comes to drunk vips you take what they say with a pinch of salt ,most the time its what they drank talking