• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
In the bustling heart of Bombay, the towering glass building of Pristine Corp buzzed with activity. The employees, clad in formal attire, moved swiftly, their minds focused on the tasks ahead.

Amidst the hustle, Riya, a young and vibrant employee, found herself in a state of panic.

She had just come out of a tense meeting and realized she had forgotten to bring an important file along. Her heels clicked hurriedly on the polished marble floor as she made her way to the female washroom, seeking a moment of solitude to gather her thoughts.
She pushed the door open and rushed inside, only to stop dead in her tracks. Standing by the sink was a man—simply dressed in a blue shirt and black trousers, looking equally startled. For a moment, they both stared at each other, wide-eyed. Riya's heart raced, not out of fear, but because she could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment."Uh... I think you're in the wrong washroom," she stammered, her voice barely audible. The man blinked and then let out a chuckle, his surprise turning into amusement. "Actually, I think it's you who's in the wrong one," he replied, pointing towards the sign on the door. Riya turned around and, to her horror, saw the unmistakable symbol for the men's washroom. "Oh my God!" Riya gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. She had been so distracted that she hadn't even noticed. She could feel the heat rising to her face, her earlier stress now replaced with mortification. Before she could say anything more, the man grinned and said, "Don't worry, it happens. But I think you're safe. There's no one else here except us." His voice was light, teasing, making Riya feel a little less like she wanted to disappear into the floor.
"I'm so sorry," she said, still blushing furiously. "I was just... stressed, and I didn't even realize—"He waved off her apology with a smile. "No harm done. Besides, it's not every day I get to have a conversation in the men's washroom with someone who's actually pleasant to talk to. "Riya couldn't help but laugh at his easygoing nature. They stood there for a few moments, an unexpected camaraderie forming between them. He introduced himself as Arjun, a new hire in the IT department, and Riya found herself telling him about the hectic morning she had just endured. Hey chatted about everything from the company's terrible coffee to the annoying buzz of the AC that always seemed too loud in the conference rooms. Before they knew it, they were laughing together like old friends. "So, are we going to pretend this never happened?" Arjun asked, a mischievous glint in his eye. Riya smirked, "Oh, definitely. Our little washroom secret. "With a final chuckle, Riya excused herself and finally left the men's washroom, her earlier anxiety completely dissipated.
As she walked back to her desk, she couldn't help but smile, thinking about the strange but oddly pleasant encounter. From that day on, whenever their paths crossed in the office, they exchanged knowing glances and smiles, their bond sealed in the most unlikely of places.

Note: The above story one line was suggested by Dakshniq nick, a vibrant story teller herself and yes shes the person whos made the difference for presentation. Thanks sis for the support.

In the bustling heart of Bombay, the towering glass building of Pristine Corp buzzed with activity. The employees, clad in formal attire, moved swiftly, their minds focused on the tasks ahead.

Amidst the hustle, Riya, a young and vibrant employee, found herself in a state of panic.

She had just come out of a tense meeting and realized she had forgotten to bring an important file along. Her heels clicked hurriedly on the polished marble floor as she made her way to the female washroom, seeking a moment of solitude to gather her thoughts.
She pushed the door open and rushed inside, only to stop dead in her tracks. Standing by the sink was a man—simply dressed in a blue shirt and black trousers, looking equally startled. For a moment, they both stared at each other, wide-eyed. Riya's heart raced, not out of fear, but because she could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment."Uh... I think you're in the wrong washroom," she stammered, her voice barely audible. The man blinked and then let out a chuckle, his surprise turning into amusement. "Actually, I think it's you who's in the wrong one," he replied, pointing towards the sign on the door. Riya turned around and, to her horror, saw the unmistakable symbol for the men's washroom. "Oh my God!" Riya gasped, her hand flying to her mouth. She had been so distracted that she hadn't even noticed. She could feel the heat rising to her face, her earlier stress now replaced with mortification. Before she could say anything more, the man grinned and said, "Don't worry, it happens. But I think you're safe. There's no one else here except us." His voice was light, teasing, making Riya feel a little less like she wanted to disappear into the floor.
"I'm so sorry," she said, still blushing furiously. "I was just... stressed, and I didn't even realize—"He waved off her apology with a smile. "No harm done. Besides, it's not every day I get to have a conversation in the men's washroom with someone who's actually pleasant to talk to. "Riya couldn't help but laugh at his easygoing nature. They stood there for a few moments, an unexpected camaraderie forming between them. He introduced himself as Arjun, a new hire in the IT department, and Riya found herself telling him about the hectic morning she had just endured. Hey chatted about everything from the company's terrible coffee to the annoying buzz of the AC that always seemed too loud in the conference rooms. Before they knew it, they were laughing together like old friends. "So, are we going to pretend this never happened?" Arjun asked, a mischievous glint in his eye. Riya smirked, "Oh, definitely. Our little washroom secret. "With a final chuckle, Riya excused herself and finally left the men's washroom, her earlier anxiety completely dissipated.
As she walked back to her desk, she couldn't help but smile, thinking about the strange but oddly pleasant encounter. From that day on, whenever their paths crossed in the office, they exchanged knowing glances and smiles, their bond sealed in the most unlikely of places.

Note: The above story one line was suggested by Dakshniq nick, a vibrant story teller herself and yes shes the person whos made the difference for presentation. Thanks sis for the support.
Nice.... You should have to give her a titbit for giving such a wonderful thread.
I am very happy to say that you penned it in an amazing way, How it actually could happen..
Yes, of course , it's a simple thread and also a common incident happened in everyone's life, including me. But you narrated it differently...
I am very glad to see you here as the author of a handful of amazing stories...
Keep Writing Buddy...

Nice.... You should have to give her a titbit for giving such a wonderful thread.
I am very happy to say that you penned it in an amazing way, How it actually could happen..
Yes, of course , it's a simple thread and also a common incident happened in everyone's life, including me. But you narrated it differently...
I am very glad to see you here as the author of a handful of amazing stories...
Keep Writing Buddy...
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! It means a lot to hear that my writing resonates with you and reflects experiences that many of us share. I'm truly grateful for your support and happy to be able to connect through these stories. Your feedback inspires me to keep writing and sharing more. Thanks again, buddy!
Well abt @Dakshina, i owe her a treat, well even she write pretty well

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words! It means a lot to hear that my writing resonates with you and reflects experiences that many of us share. I'm truly grateful for your support and happy to be able to connect through these stories. Your feedback inspires me to keep writing and sharing more. Thanks again, buddy!
Well abt @Dakshina, i owe her a treat, well even she write pretty well
Don't forget to treat me as well.

Nice buddy u have a bright future in... In.... In.. Kadharachana...