• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A mere Sunflower

Octavia

Born to bejeweled, forced to tolerate it ✨
Posting Freak
a sunflower.

the one that lit up the crowd of darkness
ALways carries Hope, positivity and comes out as strong and beautiful as it is.
nobody would cherish the sunflower when its shape is no longer pleasing to see, perhaps as it withers away.
Isn’t the world created with different seasons —sunny, rainy, snowy, and windy.
As the seasons passess, the seed will grow the roots and sprout and flourish as it turns into a beautiful sunflower, once again.

As a representation, I always love the sunflower. Its not its fault when the gloomy seasons comes. And as a human, its not a fault to simply open up and feel the sadness, that we know is not forever. I hope we have more people that realizes suppressing ones emotions and bottling it up wont be as good as releasing them and just feel. Sometimes that is the key towards resolving and finding out that its just a feeling and its fleeting. And so does happiness.

a sunflower.

nobody would cherish the sunflower when its shape is no longer pleasing to see, perhaps as it withers away.
As the seasons passess, the seed will grow the roots and sprout and flourish as it turns into a beautiful sunflower, once again.

As a representation, I always love the sunflower. Its not its fault when the gloomy seasons comes. And as a human, its not a fault to simply open up and feel the sadness, that we know is not forever. I hope we have more people that realizes suppressing ones emotions and bottling it up wont be as good as releasing them and just feel. Sometimes that is the key towards resolving and finding out that its just a feeling and its fleeting. And so does happiness.

What bright thinking...

a sunflower.

:Like:Good...

a sunflower.

Great :clapping: