• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Dark Journey of A Drunken Moron - Part 1 BLOOD

EkaLustYa

Eternal Optimist of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
May 7, 2019 - Tuesday 1500 hours EST.

An unforgettable day in my life! The day that defined the chaos that I went through which tested my character. The day to remember that changed my life forever in terms of thought process, the outlook towards human behavior, the fight for existence- in a nutshell everything.

This is going to be a long, very long narrative and I doubt anyone will read this line by line till the end of 3 parts, but here I am - pouring my heart out.

That was bright sunny day at my place where Liverpool playing their second leg of Champions League Semifinals against Barcelona at Anfield on a dazzling European night being defeated 3-0 in the first leg. Liverpool is without two-thirds of their strike force with Mohamed Salah and Robert Firmino injured, and task is quite impossible to beat Messi’s lead Barca, but we gathered to watch it anyway in popular pub along with my colleagues and boss after getting special permission to leave the work early, as I am a diehard Liverpool fan, and I would say Red for Life!

After witnessing the free kick taken by Messi against the world top class goalkeeper in the first leg of this competition, our hopes are very low, but fans are fans right!

We gathered an hour early to get warmed up with beers and very high on game mood followed by scotch like a free-flowing water when the game started.

Liverpool have a mountain to climb, but the frantic opening at the 7th minute worked in our favor as Jordi Alba’s poor header allowed Sadio Mane to feed Henderson, who drove into the area and forced a low stop from Ter Stegen, only for Origi to follow up and finish from close range. The cult hero of Anfield did it again and the crowd erupted as Barca’s defense cracked and our bottle caps popped! Alison was able to keep the score at 1-0 until halftime in spite of relentless efforts from Jordi Alba and Lionel Messi.

Luis Suarez and Philippe Coutinho, Liverpool heroes once are being jeered by the home fans for creating mischief among Liverpool’s defenses. The breakneck speed continued after half-time, and Alison is not giving any room for Barca to maneuver. The game took a remarkable turn following the introduction of mid fielder Georginio Wijnaldum for the injured left back Andy Robertson at the break. The Dutchman drove home a low cross from Trent Alexander-Arnold, which Barca keeper Ter Stegen should have saved, to make it 2-0 in the 54th minute.Two minutes later Wijnaldum rose to meet a Xherdan Shaqiri cross with a powerful header to make it 3-3 on aggregate.
Liverpool erupted with joy and the fans at our pub ordering free drinks at their will to share their happiness and suddenly my boss declared, if we win this game, tonight’s bill on me and I don’t care if you guys order Royal Salutes or Blue Labels!

Liverpool then grabbed a corner kick, while Barcelona re-organized for a corner, Alexander-Arnold drilled a quick corner into Origi's path, eight yards out, and the Belgian made no mistake, glancing into the top left corner with his right footcatching the Barca defense asleep with a low ball that was turned in at the near post.

That sent Anfield wild, but then Klopp's side suddenly found themselves needing to switch mindset and defend a lead as Barca slipped, belatedly, into their trademark possession game.

Yet with Virgil Van Dijk and Joel Matip outstanding in the center of defense and Brazilian Fabinho making some crucial interventions in midfield, Liverpool held on for one of their most famous wins.

Liverpool weathered the storm in the final stages, sending Anfield into a frenzy on yet another historic night for the five-time European Cup winners, and we are on cloud nine. I am happy that I have witnessed the impossible, I watched many football games but never watched the one like this. Suddenly Jurgen Klopp’s pregame interview echoed in my head. “Never give up if the failing is inevitable- fail in a graceful way. Just enjoy yourself and you might have a great story to tell your grandkids”- What an optimism and inspiration!

Liverpool completed one of the greatest comebacks in football history!

We are high on alcohol and my boss suggested let’s go to our hotel room (as he is from UK and visiting USA) and our designated driver duly drove us there and we bought some more drinks on the way and ordered food. We started playing cards and our designated mixer passing on varieties of cocktails. We usually play 3 card poker Indian style teenpatthe where 2-3-5 is high than straight A’s and stakes are also high where I am just playing blind, winning left and right! Won $1800!! What a day, what a night, what a win, what a way to celebrate- damn I am high!

Colleagues started to depart as it was already 2:00 AM. Almost 12 hours of non-stop fun and enjoyment, we are all tired and have work to catch up as usually Wednesdays are hectic.

My home is 12 miles away from the hotel and I started my drive in the nice breezy wind. Friends who know my driving say that I drive very good when I am intoxicated rather than sober as I drive like a race car driver when I am normal. I enjoy my driving when I am drunk whether it’s around Tankbund in Hyderabad or RK beach in Vizag or Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry. I always make sure to drive after few drinks. It’s a pure joy! Drive to home is with few steep curves and few traffic lights makes it more pleasurable. Its so joyous drive being so happy recollecting the finer moments of the game and how the Blood Red made it to the finals (later on Liverpool went on to win the Champions League Title) and I turned into my neighborhood.

That was the best sleep I have ever had in my life!

~EkaLustYa
30-MAY-2024

May 7, 2019 - Tuesday 1500 hours EST.

An unforgettable day in my life! The day that defined the chaos that I went through which tested my character. The day to remember that changed my life forever in terms of thought process, the outlook towards human behavior, the fight for existence- in a nutshell everything.

This is going to be a long, very long narrative and I doubt anyone will read this line by line till the end of 3 parts, but here I am - pouring my heart out.

That was bright sunny day at my place where Liverpool playing their second leg of Champions League Semifinals against Barcelona at Anfield on a dazzling European night being defeated 3-0 in the first leg. Liverpool is without two-thirds of their strike force with Mohamed Salah and Robert Firmino injured, and task is quite impossible to beat Messi’s lead Barca, but we gathered to watch it anyway in popular pub along with my colleagues and boss after getting special permission to leave the work early, as I am a diehard Liverpool fan, and I would say Red for Life!

After witnessing the free kick taken by Messi against the world top class goalkeeper in the first leg of this competition, our hopes are very low, but fans are fans right!

We gathered an hour early to get warmed up with beers and very high on game mood followed by scotch like a free-flowing water when the game started.

Liverpool have a mountain to climb, but the frantic opening at the 7th minute worked in our favor as Jordi Alba’s poor header allowed Sadio Mane to feed Henderson, who drove into the area and forced a low stop from Ter Stegen, only for Origi to follow up and finish from close range. The cult hero of Anfield did it again and the crowd erupted as Barca’s defense cracked and our bottle caps popped! Alison was able to keep the score at 1-0 until halftime in spite of relentless efforts from Jordi Alba and Lionel Messi.

Luis Suarez and Philippe Coutinho, Liverpool heroes once are being jeered by the home fans for creating mischief among Liverpool’s defenses. The breakneck speed continued after half-time, and Alison is not giving any room for Barca to maneuver. The game took a remarkable turn following the introduction of mid fielder Georginio Wijnaldum for the injured left back Andy Robertson at the break. The Dutchman drove home a low cross from Trent Alexander-Arnold, which Barca keeper Ter Stegen should have saved, to make it 2-0 in the 54th minute.Two minutes later Wijnaldum rose to meet a Xherdan Shaqiri cross with a powerful header to make it 3-3 on aggregate.
Liverpool erupted with joy and the fans at our pub ordering free drinks at their will to share their happiness and suddenly my boss declared, if we win this game, tonight’s bill on me and I don’t care if you guys order Royal Salutes or Blue Labels!

Liverpool then grabbed a corner kick, while Barcelona re-organized for a corner, Alexander-Arnold drilled a quick corner into Origi's path, eight yards out, and the Belgian made no mistake, glancing into the top left corner with his right footcatching the Barca defense asleep with a low ball that was turned in at the near post.

That sent Anfield wild, but then Klopp's side suddenly found themselves needing to switch mindset and defend a lead as Barca slipped, belatedly, into their trademark possession game.

Yet with Virgil Van Dijk and Joel Matip outstanding in the center of defense and Brazilian Fabinho making some crucial interventions in midfield, Liverpool held on for one of their most famous wins.

Liverpool weathered the storm in the final stages, sending Anfield into a frenzy on yet another historic night for the five-time European Cup winners, and we are on cloud nine. I am happy that I have witnessed the impossible, I watched many football games but never watched the one like this. Suddenly Jurgen Klopp’s pregame interview echoed in my head. “Never give up if the failing is inevitable- fail in a graceful way. Just enjoy yourself and you might have a great story to tell your grandkids”- What an optimism and inspiration!

Liverpool completed one of the greatest comebacks in football history!

We are high on alcohol and my boss suggested let’s go to our hotel room (as he is from UK and visiting USA) and our designated driver duly drove us there and we bought some more drinks on the way and ordered food. We started playing cards and our designated mixer passing on varieties of cocktails. We usually play 3 card poker Indian style teenpatthe where 2-3-5 is high than straight A’s and stakes are also high where I am just playing blind, winning left and right! Won $1800!! What a day, what a night, what a win, what a way to celebrate- damn I am high!

Colleagues started to depart as it was already 2:00 AM. Almost 12 hours of non-stop fun and enjoyment, we are all tired and have work to catch up as usually Wednesdays are hectic.

My home is 12 miles away from the hotel and I started my drive in the nice breezy wind. Friends who know my driving say that I drive very good when I am intoxicated rather than sober as I drive like a race car driver when I am normal. I enjoy my driving when I am drunk whether it’s around Tankbund in Hyderabad or RK beach in Vizag or Godavari Bridge in Rajahmundry. I always make sure to drive after few drinks. It’s a pure joy! Drive to home is with few steep curves and few traffic lights makes it more pleasurable. Its so joyous drive being so happy recollecting the finer moments of the game and how the Blood Red made it to the finals (later on Liverpool went on to win the Champions League Title) and I turned into my neighborhood.

That was the best sleep I have ever had in my life!

~EkaLustYa
30-MAY-2024
Is it 3-3 or 3-0

Friends who know my driving say that I drive very good when I am intoxicated rather than sober as I drive like a race car driver when I am normal.

Where you are in state of enjoying driving and breeze, :hearteyes: it's always a bliss ✨ Red wine!