• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A controlled dream

Butter Bun

Epic Legend
Senior's
Chat Pro User
People end up meeting someone with a few maybes, and I ended up meeting someone with one who was supposed to be, a maybe someday we might be US.

It was beautiful when I was me and she was her, I loved every conversation from how a morning jog in fog would be, how peaceful it would be to share a coffee and a few words with those sore legs across the street, I wished the conversations had more commas than full stops, with all the eagerness to chat the silly heart failed to see there was something blooming in itself, and the time went feeble listening to us maybe her presence mattered more than the time and the leisure times turned important, lighter conversations turned lovely.

I didn’t need candles to see you glow, nor the sun to kiss you or the breeze to take you away. All I wanted was the presence without knowing if it was my heart or the mind that craved for it. I still wonder what made me so subtle around you, I never wondered how you looked or sounded nor did I hear a voice reading your texts yet you sounded beautiful was it your heart or words which took me away from the rest, how did I give a part of myself to you without realizing I did, maybe I jus fell and I did fall quite deep with every word and sentence and later realized there’s a heart, there’s a soul behind every letter, every word and every sentence my eyes saw, my heart felt and there was you taking my breath away with every little thing you uttered !

**might be continued** probably not. ..

People end up meeting someone with a few maybes, and I ended up meeting someone with one who was supposed to be, a maybe someday we might be US.

It was beautiful when I was me and she was her, I loved every conversation from how a morning jog in fog would be, how peaceful it would be to share a coffee and a few words with those sore legs across the street, I wished the conversations had more commas than full stops, with all the eagerness to chat the silly heart failed to see there was something blooming in itself, and the time went feeble listening to us maybe her presence mattered more than the time and the leisure times turned important, lighter conversations turned lovely.

I didn’t need candles to see you glow, nor the sun to kiss you or the breeze to take you away. All I wanted was the presence without knowing if it was my heart or the mind that craved for it. I still wonder what made me so subtle around you, I never wondered how you looked or sounded nor did I hear a voice reading your texts yet you sounded beautiful was it your heart or words which took me away from the rest, how did I give a part of myself to you without realizing I did, maybe I jus fell and I did fall quite deep with every word and sentence and later realized there’s a heart, there’s a soul behind every letter, every word and every sentence my eyes saw, my heart felt and there was you taking my breath away with every little thing you uttered !

**might be continued** probably not. ..
Continue!!!!!!!!!!
I dare you