• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

nitzzz

Epic Legend
Nikhil never imagined that a wrong number could lead to a profound connection. It was never love at first sight, but rather a chance encounter during a lonely, difficult phase in his life. He had just lost a close friend, and the emptiness was overwhelming. One day, he received a call from an unknown number. Truecaller identified the caller as "Nikhila." Curious, and perhaps in need of a distraction, he picked up the call.

It was indeed a wrong number. But something about the conversation made neither of them want to hang up. They talked, and somehow, the connection was instant. They shared the same vibe, both hailing from different cities in Kerala. What started as a mistake soon blossomed into a beautiful friendship. Over the next six months, they spoke every day, building a bond that felt deeper than anything Nikhil had experienced before. They never exchanged photos, believing in the idea that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Nikhil found himself falling for Nikhila, but he never voiced his feelings. Unbeknownst to him, she felt the same way. Despite the distance and their separate lives, they were inseparable over calls and chats. Finally, they decided it was time to meet.

As the day of their meeting in Kochi approached, Nikhil's excitement was tinged with a strange sense of unease. Lately, Nikhila had been slightly distant, and he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong. They agreed to meet at a quiet café by the water, a place that seemed perfect for their first face-to-face encounter.

Nikhil arrived early, his heart pounding with a mix of nerves and excitement. He was filled with a deep sense of contentment, eager to meet the woman who had become such an integral part of his life. When Nikhila arrived, he recognized her instantly, even though they had never met. Her presence felt familiar, as if they had known each other for years. She smiled at him, but there was a sadness in her eyes that he couldn’t ignore.

They talked for hours, as they always did, but something felt different. There was a heaviness in the air, a weight that neither could shake. Finally, Nikhil asked her what was wrong. Nikhila looked down at her hands, and after a long pause, she revealed the truth.

She had been diagnosed with cancer, and it was in its final stage. Nikhila had known for some time, but she didn’t want to burden Nikhil with her pain. She cherished their friendship and didn’t want it to be overshadowed by the tragedy that had befallen her.

Nikhil was shattered. The world he had built around their relationship seemed to collapse. He couldn’t comprehend why fate would be so cruel, bringing them together only to tear them apart. He held Nikhila’s hand, his heart breaking as he realized just how much he loved her.

They spent the rest of the day together, creating memories that Nikhil would treasure forever. They talked about everything, as they always did, but there was an unspoken understanding that this might be their last time together.

As the sun set over the water, Nikhila told Nikhil that she had to leave. She didn’t want him to see her suffer, to watch her fade away. She wanted him to remember her as she was—full of life and love, not as someone who was slowly dying.

Nikhil watched her walk away, her figure fading into the distance. He knew he would never see her again, but he also knew that she would always be a part of him. The love they had shared, brief as it was, had changed him forever.

Weeks passed, and one day, Nikhil received a final message from Nikhila’s sister. Nikhila had passed away peacefully, surrounded by her family. She had left a note for Nikhil, telling him that she loved him and was grateful for the time they had spent together.

Nikhil was heartbroken, but he knew he had to move on and live the life that Nikhila would have wanted him to. He kept her memory alive in his heart, finding solace in the knowledge that their connection, however brief, was something beautiful that would never fade, even with time.

Awesome ji! I would like to suggest part 2 for this story, not wanna leave Nikhila to die. Moreover, the evilest cancer and is impact is strongly corelated with the human feelings. Millions and thousands are becoming its prey. Let their soul get peace and a place in heaven.

Awesome ji! I would like to suggest part 2 for this story, not wanna leave Nikhila to die. Moreover, the evilest cancer and is impact is strongly corelated with the human feelings. Millions and thousands are becoming its prey. Let their soul get peace and a place in heaven.
Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to me coming from someone as genuine and thoughtful as you. Your recognition of goodness reflects your own compassionate heart and soul.

I would like to add part 2 for this beautifully narrated story, may not be as perfect as the 1st part but tried my level best to make it attractive.

This continuation story may sound totally absurd, but if love is over emotions and is over destiny, I believe this part is going to be a truth, at least as a dream truth of Nikhil.
:think1: It is completely fictional by the by!

Nikhil's life fell into a monotonous routine after Nikhila's departure. Yet, a lingering sense of unfinished business gnawed at him. Her final note had been a bittersweet farewell, but there was a cryptic hint in its final lines—“In every shadow, find the light.”
Driven by an insatiable curiosity and an unresolved sense of purpose, Nikhil began to delve into local folklore, searching for any clue that might explain Nikhila’s mysterious words. He came across an old legend about an ancient ritual that could bring the souls of the departed back for a brief moment. The ritual was said to be performed in the enigmatic Sreevidya Temple, located in the heart of the dense and treacherous Vijendra Forest.

Undeterred by the daunting challenge ahead, Nikhil embarked on a journey to the forest. The journey was fraught with peril: he navigated through tangled vines, treacherous terrain, and menacing wildlife. Despite these dangers, Nikhil pressed on, driven by the hope of seeing Nikhila once more.
Upon reaching the temple, Nikhil was greeted by an air of ancient mystery. The temple was in ruins, overtaken by nature, and the priest who resided there was a wizened old man named Raghav. Raghav, initially skeptical of Nikhil’s intentions, agreed to help him after Nikhil explained his heartfelt mission.

Raghav guided Nikhil through the intricacies of the ritual, which required a series of challenging tasks: retrieving sacred artifacts from the forest, deciphering ancient inscriptions, and performing intricate ceremonies under the light of the full moon. Each task tested Nikhil’s resolve and ingenuity, but he persisted, fueled by the memories of his beloved Nikhila.

On the night of the full moon, Nikhil and Raghav performed the final ritual. As they chanted ancient incantations, a ghostly mist enveloped the temple. From the mist emerged Nikhila’s ethereal form, her presence luminous and serene. Though she could not speak, her gaze conveyed profound gratitude and peace.

The encounter was brief but profound. Nikhila’s spirit communicated her wishes through a shared vision: she wanted Nikhil to live fully, to honor their bond not by mourning but by embracing life’s adventures. With a final, tender smile, Nikhila’s spirit dissolved into the night.

Nikhil returned to his life, transformed. He continued to honor Nikhila’s memory by embracing life’s challenges and opportunities with vigor. He became an adventurer in his own right, seeking out new experiences and helping others, carrying forward the light that Nikhila had inspired in him.
Thus, the tale of Nikhil’s quest became a legend in its own right—a story of love transcending the boundaries of life and death, driven by adventure and an unyielding spirit.
:heart1:
Dr Dear

I would like to add part 2 for this beautifully narrated story, may not be as perfect as the 1st part but tried my level best to make it attractive.

This continuation story may sound totally absurd, but if love is over emotions and is over destiny, I believe this part is going to be a truth, at least as a dream truth of Nikhil.

Nikhil's life fell into a monotonous routine after Nikhila's departure. Yet, a lingering sense of unfinished business gnawed at him. Her final note had been a bittersweet farewell, but there was a cryptic hint in its final lines—“In every shadow, find the light.”
Driven by an insatiable curiosity and an unresolved sense of purpose, Nikhil began to delve into local folklore, searching for any clue that might explain Nikhila’s mysterious words. He came across an old legend about an ancient ritual that could bring the souls of the departed back for a brief moment. The ritual was said to be performed in the enigmatic Sreevidya Temple, located in the heart of the dense and treacherous Vijendra Forest.

Undeterred by the daunting challenge ahead, Nikhil embarked on a journey to the forest. The journey was fraught with peril: he navigated through tangled vines, treacherous terrain, and menacing wildlife. Despite these dangers, Nikhil pressed on, driven by the hope of seeing Nikhila once more.
Upon reaching the temple, Nikhil was greeted by an air of ancient mystery. The temple was in ruins, overtaken by nature, and the priest who resided there was a wizened old man named Raghav. Raghav, initially skeptical of Nikhil’s intentions, agreed to help him after Nikhil explained his heartfelt mission.

Raghav guided Nikhil through the intricacies of the ritual, which required a series of challenging tasks: retrieving sacred artifacts from the forest, deciphering ancient inscriptions, and performing intricate ceremonies under the light of the full moon. Each task tested Nikhil’s resolve and ingenuity, but he persisted, fueled by the memories of his beloved Nikhila.

On the night of the full moon, Nikhil and Raghav performed the final ritual. As they chanted ancient incantations, a ghostly mist enveloped the temple. From the mist emerged Nikhila’s ethereal form, her presence luminous and serene. Though she could not speak, her gaze conveyed profound gratitude and peace.

The encounter was brief but profound. Nikhila’s spirit communicated her wishes through a shared vision: she wanted Nikhil to live fully, to honor their bond not by mourning but by embracing life’s adventures. With a final, tender smile, Nikhila’s spirit dissolved into the night.

Nikhil returned to his life, transformed. He continued to honor Nikhila’s memory by embracing life’s challenges and opportunities with vigor. He became an adventurer in his own right, seeking out new experiences and helping others, carrying forward the light that Nikhila had inspired in him.
Thus, the tale of Nikhil’s quest became a legend in its own right—a story of love transcending the boundaries of life and death, driven by adventure and an unyielding spirit.
Dr Dear
Oh my god..what way to end the story. Damn its so good. You have come with very good 2nd part and i loved every single part of it, it was kinda i could visualise the entire moment. Trust me, if god permits i will definitely make this as a short film. I aint kidding, i mean it. Thanks a ton for the beautiful story line and what a way to end the story. I might try to come out with a 3rd part of the same, will have to work on that, i alredy has something in mind for the third part, but i feel it might be a cliche. Anywys will see what to do. Meanwhile thanks a bunch for this wonderful writeup.

Note: r u obessed with ghosts :inlove:

Oh my god..what way to end the story. Damn its so good. You have come with very good 2nd part and i loved every single part of it, it was kinda i could visualise the entire moment. Trust me, if god permits i will definitely make this as a short film. I aint kidding, i mean it. Thanks a ton for the beautiful story line and what a way to end the story. I might try to come out with a 3rd part of the same, will have to work on that, i alredy has something in mind for the third part, but i feel it might be a cliche. Anywys will see what to do. Meanwhile thanks a bunch for this wonderful writeup.

:Cwl: I am not at all superstitious. But loves horror, suspense and thriller:heart1::Laugh1:

Nikhil never imagined that a wrong number could lead to a profound connection. It was never love at first sight, but rather a chance encounter during a lonely, difficult phase in his life. He had just lost a close friend, and the emptiness was overwhelming. One day, he received a call from an unknown number. Truecaller identified the caller as "Nikhila." Curious, and perhaps in need of a distraction, he picked up the call.

It was indeed a wrong number. But something about the conversation made neither of them want to hang up. They talked, and somehow, the connection was instant. They shared the same vibe, both hailing from different cities in Kerala. What started as a mistake soon blossomed into a beautiful friendship. Over the next six months, they spoke every day, building a bond that felt deeper than anything Nikhil had experienced before. They never exchanged photos, believing in the idea that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

Nikhil found himself falling for Nikhila, but he never voiced his feelings. Unbeknownst to him, she felt the same way. Despite the distance and their separate lives, they were inseparable over calls and chats. Finally, they decided it was time to meet.

As the day of their meeting in Kochi approached, Nikhil's excitement was tinged with a strange sense of unease. Lately, Nikhila had been slightly distant, and he couldn’t shake the feeling that something was wrong. They agreed to meet at a quiet café by the water, a place that seemed perfect for their first face-to-face encounter.

Nikhil arrived early, his heart pounding with a mix of nerves and excitement. He was filled with a deep sense of contentment, eager to meet the woman who had become such an integral part of his life. When Nikhila arrived, he recognized her instantly, even though they had never met. Her presence felt familiar, as if they had known each other for years. She smiled at him, but there was a sadness in her eyes that he couldn’t ignore.

They talked for hours, as they always did, but something felt different. There was a heaviness in the air, a weight that neither could shake. Finally, Nikhil asked her what was wrong. Nikhila looked down at her hands, and after a long pause, she revealed the truth.

She had been diagnosed with cancer, and it was in its final stage. Nikhila had known for some time, but she didn’t want to burden Nikhil with her pain. She cherished their friendship and didn’t want it to be overshadowed by the tragedy that had befallen her.

Nikhil was shattered. The world he had built around their relationship seemed to collapse. He couldn’t comprehend why fate would be so cruel, bringing them together only to tear them apart. He held Nikhila’s hand, his heart breaking as he realized just how much he loved her.

They spent the rest of the day together, creating memories that Nikhil would treasure forever. They talked about everything, as they always did, but there was an unspoken understanding that this might be their last time together.

As the sun set over the water, Nikhila told Nikhil that she had to leave. She didn’t want him to see her suffer, to watch her fade away. She wanted him to remember her as she was—full of life and love, not as someone who was slowly dying.

Nikhil watched her walk away, her figure fading into the distance. He knew he would never see her again, but he also knew that she would always be a part of him. The love they had shared, brief as it was, had changed him forever.

Weeks passed, and one day, Nikhil received a final message from Nikhila’s sister. Nikhila had passed away peacefully, surrounded by her family. She had left a note for Nikhil, telling him that she loved him and was grateful for the time they had spent together.

Nikhil was heartbroken, but he knew he had to move on and live the life that Nikhila would have wanted him to. He kept her memory alive in his heart, finding solace in the knowledge that their connection, however brief, was something beautiful that would never fade, even with time.
It was very good to read the story, don't stop, I hope for something different from you

Dr Dear
I have no words to tell you, you write the stories in such a beautiful way, it seems that the real events happened infront of my eyes, I can only say in one word that it is very beautiful. :heart1: :heart1::clapping:

After many days.:spoileralert:
Do all your stories take place in Kerala or not ?
It starts in Kerala and ends in Kerala, no story goes outside Kerala:Dull:.
I do not receive calls from unknown numbers. Always keep yourself safe from these :giggle: .
Everyone loves this moment of love as there is an unknown happiness between the two characters in this story. But then it all came to a painful ending.:speechless1:

*A_AICS

waiting for the 3rd part, let's make it a series:Cwl:
First death, then rebirth again death and the sequence continue once and forever:giggle:

He
I do not receive calls from unknown numbers. Always keep yourself safe from these :giggle: .
Everyone loves this moment of love as there is an unknown happiness between the two characters in this story. But then it all came to a painful ending.:speechless1:

*A_AICS
hey.. thanks for the response. Yaa its been a while, was held up with work. Well stories in kerala, infact next one will be based in calcutta..is dat fine wit u..( lolss) . Even i did get a wrong call recently..i wished it was ur call though

Well written bro even though it ends up in a sad note. Its the destiny that determines the future of relationships. Its like man proposes god disposes.

*A_AICS
Check oit the new story, this time its bangalore..happy now..( mera dm kya hua)