• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

5 facts about pennis

The penis is attached to a man so most important is the man sexually. The penis only comes into play when we women spread our legs and then we want it to be nice and hard so we can really feel it inside. Guys always ask - do you like a big cock? - well to be honest as men don't mostly walk around with their cocks out ( I know there are perverts who do but they usually get arrested unless in a nudist colony!) we women are more interested in the men and the situation. Have fun

The penis is attached to a man so most important is the man sexually. The penis only comes into play when we women spread our legs and then we want it to be nice and hard so we can really feel it inside. Guys always ask - do you like a big cock? - well to be honest as men don't mostly walk around with their cocks out ( I know there are perverts who do but they usually get arrested unless in a nudist colony!) we women are more interested in the men and the situation. Have fun
Haha good one julie

I like that part "Penis length is not linked to foot size" hahaha. Did anyone think the penis size is in proportion to the shoe size? I think these are just stupid legends. The height, the size of the foot, the size of the thumb do not determine the size of your penis. How can you believe in such nonsense? haha
Sometimes people do not know how to filter the information they receive and believe in all things. I think only teenagers who are starting to learn sexology believe in that. That is why it is important to explain and give them only the correct information. Many articles describe and explain certain myths about the human body, if you are curious you can check over here to read some interesting things.

Last edited: