• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤(。◕‿◕。)❤Lets embrace being a weirdo!❤(。◕‿◕。)❤

Phantom

Favoured Frenzy
Chat Pro User
What are your weird habits?

Let's hear :angel:




உங்ககிட்ட உள்ள வினோதமான பழக்கம்/பழக்கங்கள் என்ன?
சொல்லுங்க கேட்போம்


:happy1:
 
What are your weird habits?

Let's hear
:angel:




உங்ககிட்ட உள்ள வினோதமான பழக்கம்/பழக்கங்கள் என்ன?
சொல்லுங்க கேட்போம்


:happy1:

1. I'm fuckingggg terrified of moths and butterflies. Even snakes or scorpions don't creep me out
I blocked my best frnd for intentionally sending me butterfly pics. She threw a dead butterfly at me in clg; I screamed out loud and cried in class, and I didn't talk to her for 3 days.
Everyone says "Indha ulagathulaye butterfly pudikadha ponnu nee mattum dhan idha pathu yaravdhu bayapaduvangla ?!" Idhellam avan avanuku vandha dha puriyum :angry:Nobody can understand me...If hell is real, it should be filled with butterflies and moths !! :cry1:

2. I prefer folk or gilma songs while I go to sleep. " kannazhagu rathiname" from asuran is my feelgud song
3. Na azhudhalu sirichalu sound eh varadhu
4. I used to sleep holding n kissing my mom's hair as a child. I still loveeeeee to play with hair.
​
 
What are your weird habits?

Let's hear
:angel:




உங்ககிட்ட உள்ள வினோதமான பழக்கம்/பழக்கங்கள் என்ன?
சொல்லுங்க கேட்போம்


:happy1:
Having a mobile phone in my hand means music playing in my ears because I am a music lover, whenever and wherever.
 
1. I'm fuckingggg terrified of moths and butterflies. Even snakes or scorpions don't creep me out
I blocked my best frnd for intentionally sending me butterfly pics. She threw a dead butterfly at me in clg; I screamed out loud and cried in class, and I didn't talk to her for 3 days.
Everyone says "Indha ulagathulaye butterfly pudikadha ponnu nee mattum dhan idha pathu yaravdhu bayapaduvangla ?!" Idhellam avan avanuku vandha dha puriyum :angry:Nobody can understand me...If hell is real, it should be filled with butterflies and moths !! :cry1:

2. I prefer folk or gilma songs while I go to sleep. " kannazhagu rathiname" from asuran is my feelgud song
3. Na azhudhalu sirichalu sound eh varadhu
4. I used to sleep holding n kissing my mom's hair as a child. I still loveeeeee to play with hair.
​
Vellakattiiiiii :think:


I understood you...


I have the same habit of holding my mom hair while sleeping.. still sometimes i used bite her hair:hearteyes::highfive:
 
1. I'm fuckingggg terrified of moths and butterflies. Even snakes or scorpions don't creep me out
I blocked my best frnd for intentionally sending me butterfly pics. She threw a dead butterfly at me in clg; I screamed out loud and cried in class, and I didn't talk to her for 3 days.
Everyone says "Indha ulagathulaye butterfly pudikadha ponnu nee mattum dhan idha pathu yaravdhu bayapaduvangla ?!" Idhellam avan avanuku vandha dha puriyum :angry:Nobody can understand me...If hell is real, it should be filled with butterflies and moths !! :cry1:

2. I prefer folk or gilma songs while I go to sleep. " kannazhagu rathiname" from asuran is my feelgud song
3. Na azhudhalu sirichalu sound eh varadhu
4. I used to sleep holding n kissing my mom's hair as a child. I still loveeeeee to play with hair.
​
Avangala thatti vdunga jollly ah yar irukangalo avanga kuda atti vdunga adhu ungaluku pudikalana adhuku Karanam neraya irukalam adhula yosikama chill bro go for kill bro
 
Top