• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️FIRST HUG AND KISS ❤️

Hurmm it was not that long, and for sure it wasn't the kind we sees in movies :Cwl: but it was cute and warm in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, :inlove:I knew the memory would last forever and yeah it still last ... I think Heaven will be like a first kiss maybe !

Hurmm it was not that long, and for sure it wasn't the kind we sees in movies :Cwl: but it was cute and warm in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, :inlove:I knew the memory would last forever and yeah it still last ... I think Heaven will be like a first kiss maybe !
Single ah irunthutu Thappana content ah post pannitamo aal aaluku nammala verupethraingaley Neengalavathu nalla iruntha sari than ana light ah stomach burn avuthu :Cwl: