• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

❤️ The Very First Love ❤️

EROS

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
-
Ah, first love. A bittersweet symphony of awkwardness, exhilaration, and emotions felt for the first time. First love holds a unique place in our hearts, even if it doesn't last a lifetime.
Imagine your heart is like a piece of blank canvas. First love splashes it with vibrant colors, a messy, beautiful explosion of emotions. Even if those colors fade over time, the underlying impression remains, a reminder of the masterpiece it once was.
First love may not be forever, but it's a special kind of forever. It's a testament to the power of human connection and the beauty of experiencing something new and electrifying for the first time.

-

IMG_20240607_184647.jpg

"A father is a daughter's first love, her forever hero." (In most of the scenario)
But......
George Bernard Shaw
"First love is a little foolish and a lot of curiosity."

Branislav Nusic
"First love is dangerous only when it is also the last."

Rosemary Rogers
"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever."

Benjamin Disraeli
"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end."

Thomas Moore
"No, there's nothing half so sweet in life as love's young dream."

Some sayings......

Love never starts and never ends its like a flowing river. There is no first or last in love :)

I can't agree as I am not loving anyone now whom I loved before including my first love. All those are just some wonderful memories or some lessons which can be used to improve my future relationships.
It's just my thought and I don't want to argue anymore. :)