• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✭ᗪᖇᗩᑌᑭᗩᗪᎥ✭

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
download.jpg
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As Draupadi entered the opulent court of Hastinapura, a hush fell over the assembled royals, as if the very air trembled in anticipation. She was no longer just the daughter of Drupada; she was a force of nature, a phoenix risen from the ashes of humiliation.

Dushasana’s hands gripped her fiercely, but each step she took echoed with the weight of her ancestral legacy. With every stride, her anger surged like a tempest, an untamed fire ready to consume all in its path. Her long, dark hair flowed like a river of night, framing a face radiant with defiance.

“Bhishma Pitamaha,” she called out, her voice piercing through the silence. “Is this the honor of the Kuru dynasty that you champion? Look at me—am I not the embodiment of your values? Yet here I stand, a mere pawn in your game of dice, treated with the contempt one reserves for the lowest of beings.”

The elder’s stoic demeanor wavered, but she pressed on. “I am Draupadi, born from the flames, the Yagyasaini, a woman of strength and virtue. I refuse to be a prize for your kings to barter. I will not be sold or humiliated!”

She turned her gaze to her husbands—the Pandavas, once valorous warriors. “Where is your Gandiva? Where is the strength you swore to protect me with? Have you forgotten your vows, your dharma, as you watched me being dragged into this arena of shame?”

Standing in the center of the court, she folded her arms, not in submission, but in a silent declaration of her identity. “I am Draupadi, not merely a woman, but a force that no man can dominate. Today, I reclaim my agency. The flames of my wrath are kindled, and they shall not be extinguished.”

She stood there with only a name on her mind'

#ElarA

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭View attachment 266728✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As Draupadi entered the opulent court of Hastinapura, a hush fell over the assembled royals, as if the very air trembled in anticipation. She was no longer just the daughter of Drupada; she was a force of nature, a phoenix risen from the ashes of humiliation.

Dushasana’s hands gripped her fiercely, but each step she took echoed with the weight of her ancestral legacy. With every stride, her anger surged like a tempest, an untamed fire ready to consume all in its path. Her long, dark hair flowed like a river of night, framing a face radiant with defiance.

“Bhishma Pitamaha,” she called out, her voice piercing through the silence. “Is this the honor of the Kuru dynasty that you champion? Look at me—am I not the embodiment of your values? Yet here I stand, a mere pawn in your game of dice, treated with the contempt one reserves for the lowest of beings.”

The elder’s stoic demeanor wavered, but she pressed on. “I am Draupadi, born from the flames, the Yagyasaini, a woman of strength and virtue. I refuse to be a prize for your kings to barter. I will not be sold or humiliated!”

She turned her gaze to her husbands—the Pandavas, once valorous warriors. “Where is your Gandiva? Where is the strength you swore to protect me with? Have you forgotten your vows, your dharma, as you watched me being dragged into this arena of shame?”

Standing in the center of the court, she folded her arms, not in submission, but in a silent declaration of her identity. “I am Draupadi, not merely a woman, but a force that no man can dominate. Today, I reclaim my agency. The flames of my wrath are kindled, and they shall not be extinguished.”

#ElarA
:heart1: nice

#ElarA
One name to serve vengeance
One name to submit her fully to be protected.

Both are men.
But one is mortal and the later is immortal.

1000002908.jpg
Rani Laxmi Bai: The Queen Of Jhasi...
Rani Laxmi Bai was brought into the world by a Maharashtra family at Kashi (presently Varanasi) in the year 18 November 1835. During her youth, she was called by the name Manikarnika. Tenderly, her relatives called her Manu. At the youthful age of four, she lost her mom. Thus, the duty of raising her fell upon her dad. While seeking after investigations, she additionally took formal preparing in hand-to-hand fighting, which included pony riding, shooting, and fencing. To know the total life history of Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Lakshmi Bai, read on.

In the year 1853, Gangadhar Rao fell wiped out and turned out to be extremely frail. In this way, the couple chose to embrace a youngster. To guarantee that the British don't raise an issue over the appropriation, Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Lakshmi Bai got this selection saw by the neighborhood British delegates. On 21st November 1853, Maharaja Gangadhar Rao kicked the bucket.

On seventh March 1854, the British gave a newspaper dissolving the State of Jhansi. Rani Lakshmibai was maddened because of the shamefulness when an English official, Major Ellis came to meet Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Lakshmi Bai. He read out the authority revelation dissolving the State. The incensed Rani Lakshmibai told Ellis ''Meri Jhansi Nahin Doongi (I will not leave behind my Jhansi)' when he looked for her authorization to leave. Ellis heard her and left. Skirmish of 1857 the fight for the opportunity that began from January 1857 overwhelmed even Meerut on tenth May.
1000002906.jpg

Alongside Meerut, Delhi, and Bareilly, Jhansi likewise was liberated from the British principle. Three years after Jhansi was liberated, Rani Lakshmibai assumed control over the control of Jhansi and she made arrangements to safeguard Jhansi from the probable assault by the British. Sir Hugh Rose was delegated by the British to catch Rani Lakshmibai, alive. On twentieth March 1858, Sir Huge digs in with his military 3 miles from Jhansi and made an impression on her that she should give up; but instead of giving up, she remained on the bulwark of her post persuading her military to battle with the British. The fight began. Jhansi standards began directing the British. Even following 3 days of persistent terminating, the fortification of Jhansi couldn't be assaulted; consequently, Sir Hugh chose to embrace the way of foul play. At last, on third April, the multitude of Sir Hugh Rose entered Jhansi.
1000002905.jpg

#ElarA
Keep writing dear @ElarA :angel:

View attachment 266759Rani Laxmi Bai: The Queen Of Jhasi...
Rani Laxmi Bai was brought into the world by a Maharashtra family at Kashi (presently Varanasi) in the year 18 November 1835. During her youth, she was called by the name Manikarnika. Tenderly, her relatives called her Manu. At the youthful age of four, she lost her mom. Thus, the duty of raising her fell upon her dad. While seeking after investigations, she additionally took formal preparing in hand-to-hand fighting, which included pony riding, shooting, and fencing. To know the total life history of Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Lakshmi Bai, read on.

In the year 1853, Gangadhar Rao fell wiped out and turned out to be extremely frail. In this way, the couple chose to embrace a youngster. To guarantee that the British don't raise an issue over the appropriation, Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Lakshmi Bai got this selection saw by the neighborhood British delegates. On 21st November 1853, Maharaja Gangadhar Rao kicked the bucket.

On seventh March 1854, the British gave a newspaper dissolving the State of Jhansi. Rani Lakshmibai was maddened because of the shamefulness when an English official, Major Ellis came to meet Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Lakshmi Bai. He read out the authority revelation dissolving the State. The incensed Rani Lakshmibai told Ellis ''Meri Jhansi Nahin Doongi (I will not leave behind my Jhansi)' when he looked for her authorization to leave. Ellis heard her and left. Skirmish of 1857 the fight for the opportunity that began from January 1857 overwhelmed even Meerut on tenth May.
View attachment 266757
Alongside Meerut, Delhi, and Bareilly, Jhansi likewise was liberated from the British principle. Three years after Jhansi was liberated, Rani Lakshmibai assumed control over the control of Jhansi and she made arrangements to safeguard Jhansi from the probable assault by the British. Sir Hugh Rose was delegated by the British to catch Rani Lakshmibai, alive. On twentieth March 1858, Sir Huge digs in with his military 3 miles from Jhansi and made an impression on her that she should give up; but instead of giving up, she remained on the bulwark of her post persuading her military to battle with the British. The fight began. Jhansi standards began directing the British. Even following 3 days of persistent terminating, the fortification of Jhansi couldn't be assaulted; consequently, Sir Hugh chose to embrace the way of foul play. At last, on third April, the multitude of Sir Hugh Rose entered Jhansi.View attachment 266756
Nice @RAMBO:Like:

View attachment 266759Rani Laxmi Bai: The Queen Of Jhasi...

View attachment 266757
Alongside Meerut, Delhi, and Bareilly, Jhansi likewise was liberated from the British principle. Three years after Jhansi was liberated, Rani Lakshmibai assumed control over the control of Jhansi and she made arrangements to safeguard Jhansi from the probable assault by the British. Sir Hugh Rose was delegated by the British to catch Rani Lakshmibai, alive. On twentieth March 1858, Sir Huge digs in with his military 3 miles from Jhansi and made an impression on her that she should give up; but instead of giving up, she remained on the bulwark of her post persuading her military to battle with the British. The fight began. Jhansi standards began directing the British. Even following 3 days of persistent terminating, the fortification of Jhansi couldn't be assaulted; consequently, Sir Hugh chose to embrace the way of foul play. At last, on third April, the multitude of Sir Hugh Rose entered Jhansi.View attachment 266756
✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ really nice effort dear ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Draupadi may be perhaps* mythical, but Jhansi Rani, yeah, she is a real heroine! They way she handled her life... Aww! Goosebumps on track!

Last edited:

#ElarA
Awesome.:cool:

281.jpg

In Panchala, King Drupada was performing a grand yaga, a sacred fire ritual. His heart was filled with a deep wish. He wanted a daughter, but not just any daughter—he sought a warrior, someone who could change the fate of their kingdom.

As the flames flickered and the air filled with fragrant offerings, Drupada called out to the gods. “Bless me with a daughter who is strong, wise, and just!” he prayed earnestly. '' She should be pure as gold and serene as fire, but she should be let to face all the curses of life, she should be the symbol of goodness, yet she should live within evils''

Suddenly, the fire roared higher, and from its depths emerged a stunning figure-
Draupadi. She stepped out of the flames, her skin glowing like gold, her eyes sparkling with an inner light. Draped in beautiful silks, she looked every bit the goddess.............

Drupada fell to his knees, awestruck by her presence. “aww” he whispered..............

The stories that she knew passed through her mind as she stood, calling her Bhaiya for help in royal court of Hastinapur.