• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

✨ My Unspoken Longing for U ✨

Nilaani

✨ Dark's Moon ✨
Staff member
Super Moderator
Senior's
Posting Freak

1000233031.jpg

There isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t think of u. I miss u so much, and as time goes on, I realize more and more how much ur presence meant in my life. I miss ur laughter, ur advice, ur love, and the way u always seemed to make everything better, no matter what I was going through.

I often wonder how different things might be if u were still here. There are so many moments I wish I could share with u, so many times I’ve wanted to hear ur voice, get ur guidance, or just feel ur arms around me.

Sometimes I find myself sitting in silence, just thinking about u, replaying memories in my mind. It's hard to accept that u r not here with me, that I can't call u or come to u when life feels too heavy. The older I get, the more I realize how much I needed u and still need u. I miss u in ways that are hard to describe, but it's a constant ache, a longing that never really fades.

I’ve tried to be strong, to live in a way that would make u proud, but there are times when I just feel the weight of missing u so deeply. The world can be a lonely place without u, and even though I know u r with me in spirit, it’s not the same. I miss the sound of ur voice, the comfort of ur presence, and the way u made everything feel right.

The depth of this loss is overwhelming. There are times I want to tell u everything, to share my fears, my dreams, my struggles. I wish u were here to see how much I’ve grown, and I wonder if u’d be proud. But more than anything, I wish I could lean on u like I used to. U had a way of making everything feel like it was going to be okay, even when it wasn’t. Without u, I sometimes feel adrift, like I’m still searching for the grounding only u could provide.

If I could have just one more moment with u, I would hold on to it forever. I’d ask u all the questions I never got to ask, tell u everything I never thought to say when u were here. I would tell u how much I luv u, how much ur love shaped me, and how deeply I miss u every single day. I’d ask for ur advice, ur wisdom, and most of all, I’d hold on to the feeling of being close to u again, because that’s what I miss the most, feeling whole with u beside me.

Miss U Maa

Still listening to this song u used to sing for me

View attachment 263361

There isn’t a day that goes by when I don’t think of u. I miss u so much, and as time goes on, I realize more and more how much ur presence meant in my life. I miss ur laughter, ur advice, ur love, and the way u always seemed to make everything better, no matter what I was going through.

I often wonder how different things might be if u were still here. There are so many moments I wish I could share with u, so many times I’ve wanted to hear ur voice, get ur guidance, or just feel ur arms around me.

Sometimes I find myself sitting in silence, just thinking about u, replaying memories in my mind. It's hard to accept that u r not here with me, that I can't call u or come to u when life feels too heavy. The older I get, the more I realize how much I needed u and still need u. I miss u in ways that are hard to describe, but it's a constant ache, a longing that never really fades.

I’ve tried to be strong, to live in a way that would make u proud, but there are times when I just feel the weight of missing u so deeply. The world can be a lonely place without u, and even though I know u r with me in spirit, it’s not the same. I miss the sound of ur voice, the comfort of ur presence, and the way u made everything feel right.

The depth of this loss is overwhelming. There are times I want to tell u everything, to share my fears, my dreams, my struggles. I wish u were here to see how much I’ve grown, and I wonder if u’d be proud. But more than anything, I wish I could lean on u like I used to. U had a way of making everything feel like it was going to be okay, even when it wasn’t. Without u, I sometimes feel adrift, like I’m still searching for the grounding only u could provide.

If I could have just one more moment with u, I would hold on to it forever. I’d ask u all the questions I never got to ask, tell u everything I never thought to say when u were here. I would tell u how much I luv u, how much ur love shaped me, and how deeply I miss u every single day. I’d ask for ur advice, ur wisdom, and most of all, I’d hold on to the feeling of being close to u again, because that’s what I miss the most, feeling whole with u beside me.

Miss U Maa

34c1074133a58dc11bcbd9b57512dde2ffa8a744d0c5a85aac9b7c1e8ccac231.gif

View attachment 263361

Miss U Maa

Really heart touching song and words :brokenheart:

View attachment 263361

Miss U Maa

Attachments

• kenzi-bo.gif
    kenzi-bo.gif
    499.4 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 263361

Miss U Maa

Nice
rajni-darbar.gif

:bandid: Nenga Sonna matter la PAYANGARA DEEPTH IRUKKU.. But Ennanu than puriyala!!

Paravala Yarukku Dedicate pandrangaloo avangaluku Purija sari!!!:bandid: Namaku vera English Avlo padikka varathu!!

images (16).jpeg