• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

⚡⚡Being Ignored worst feeling Ever...⚡⚡

Being a choice for someone often leads to being ignored.
Btw An attentive individual never overlooks anyone, whereas only a confused individual disregards everyone.

Attention<Nochoice=need> is love while confusion<choice=option> is an illusion.

Once I feel Ignored..
I will never disturb you Again..
I respect your peace...
: )

View attachment 235314

“I don't like being ignored, and I don't like being forgotten.” “That awkward moment when your 'friends' don't invite you to something.” “There comes a time you feel so alone no matter how much company you have…” “The best thing you can do when people are ignoring you is to just keep your chin up, girl.”
View attachment 235315

Never ignore a person
who loves you,
cares for you,
and misses you,
becouse one day,
you might wake up and realize,
you lost the moon

while counting the stars...:zzz:
View attachment 235317
If someone ignore you then don't ignore them...
Don't

Just wait for few time. Coz maybe they'll busy & not respond soon but always worried for you. In misunderstanding you'll lost someone very important. So be careful.
But don't wait for those people's who hurts you again and again. And just because of their profit,stands with you.
Please leave them very quickly.

Becoz they can hurts your life too...
View attachment 235320

When someone ignores you, they are indirectly teaching you how to live without them..."
"There will be a few times in your life
when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it."
View attachment 235322
I think at times it makes us stronger n its always better to walk away if the other person is not comfortable with us in anyway, makes the partings easier

Last edited:
images (99).jpeg