• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

♡♡ŞᕼᗩƬƬℇᖇℇᗪ Ïᑎᑎᗝᑕℇᑎᑕℇ♡♡

Dakshinq

♥‿♥ ℰℒᗩℛᗩ ۝匕 乙o乙o♥‿♥
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Trending GIF crying cry epic records call on me starley ryan riback remix (1).gif♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
She opened the door with a hesitant hand. A man in his thirties stepped inside, his presence commanding the room despite its decay—peeling paint and the lingering scent of marijuana left by the last unwelcome visitor. He was tall and bulky, a bearded figure who seemed like a bull in a china shop.

She sat on the edge of the bed, the silence hanging heavy between them. Finally, she broke the tension. “What services have you paid for?”

“Just what you’ll allow me,” he replied, his tone calm but firm.

“Is that it?” she scoffed.

“Actually, I’m not here for that, Sumati. I’m Vidyut. Remember me?” His voice softened, but it hit her like a punch to the gut.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. It was him—her lover from years gone by. Memories flooded back, a rush of happiness before the storm. Until her family had sold her to a ring of harlots, shattering her innocence and transforming her into a mere plaything.

“Please, don’t follow me, Vidyut,” she pleaded, her voice cracking. “I’m not the person you remember. Just a—just a harlot.”

Her hands clutched her chest as she wept, the conflict within her raging. Sadness battled happiness at the sight of her past love. But the present loomed dark and heavy, urging her to push him away, to save him from her cursed existence.

Summoning every ounce of strength, she stood up and opened the door, gesturing for him to leave. A chill ran down her spine as he hesitated, his eyes searching hers for a flicker of the girl he once knew.

“Go,” she whispered, her heart breaking.

With a heavy heart, Vidyut stepped out. She closed the door behind him, sinking down to the floor. A scream erupted from her soul—a raw, unrestrained cry that seemed to shake the very foundation of the world around her.

In that moment, she felt both the weight of her past and the emptiness of her present. She was trapped in a labyrinth of memories, longing for escape but tethered by the chains of her reality.
♡ElarA♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ View attachment 265369♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
She opened the door with a hesitant hand. A man in his thirties stepped inside, his presence commanding the room despite its decay—peeling paint and the lingering scent of marijuana left by the last unwelcome visitor. He was tall and bulky, a bearded figure who seemed like a bull in a china shop.

She sat on the edge of the bed, the silence hanging heavy between them. Finally, she broke the tension. “What services have you paid for?”

“Actually, I’m not here for that, Sumati. I’m Vidyut. Remember me?” His voice softened, but it hit her like a punch to the gut.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. It was him—her lover from years gone by. Memories flooded back, a rush of happiness before the storm. Until her family had sold her to a ring of harlots, shattering her innocence and transforming her into a mere plaything.

“Please, don’t follow me, Vidyut,” she pleaded, her voice cracking. “I’m not the person you remember. Just a—just a harlot.”

Her hands clutched her chest as she wept, the conflict within her raging. Sadness battled happiness at the sight of her past love. But the present loomed dark and heavy, urging her to push him away, to save him from her cursed existence.

Summoning every ounce of strength, she stood up and opened the door, gesturing for him to leave. A chill ran down her spine as he hesitated, his eyes searching hers for a flicker of the girl he once knew.

With a heavy heart, Vidyut stepped out. She closed the door behind him, sinking down to the floor. A scream erupted from her soul—a raw, unrestrained cry that seemed to shake the very foundation of the world around her.

In that moment, she felt both the weight of her past and the emptiness of her present. She was trapped in a labyrinth of memories, longing for escape but tethered by the chains of her reality.
♡ElarA♡
Nice play with words...I also write stories but currently not writing anything just busy in real life with exams and all I'll contact you if I get something in my mind new

♡ElarA♡

Wow, your story hit me hard.
The emotions, the tension between the characters, and the heartbreaking reunion—so powerful.

Loved how raw and real it felt.:inlove:

Amazing writing!♥️

♡ElarA♡
Painful story, anyway it was good to read, you have written the story so beautifully, True love is so painful that only those who truly love can understand :heart1: :clapping:

Thanks for the sweet comment! I’m really glad you vibed with the thread and its emotional journey Kadhu ji:hearteyes:

Wow, your story hit me hard.
The emotions, the tension between the characters, and the heartbreaking reunion—so powerful.

Loved how raw and real it felt.:inlove:

Amazing writing!♥️
Thanks for commenting, Jaggu, :Laugh1::hearteyes:
Painful story, anyway it was good to read, you have written the story so beautifully, True love is so painful that only those who truly love can understand :heart1: :clapping:

♡ElarA♡
Nice...