• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ᗩ ᒪᗴƬƬᗴᖇ Ƭᗝ ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗰᗴ

Dakshinq

♛ᬊ᭄ ℇlαᖇα ᬊ᭄♛ ☾The Indomitable Celestial Star ☽
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
Years ago, my teacher asked a question, write a letter to your favorite person who will be there with you until your last breath. I found myself in a dilemma, torn between my father, my mother, and dear friend. I pondered deeply—if I wrote to my parents, would I be able to express everything I felt for them throughout my life? Would they be around to read it all? Will they be with me all time? My mind raced, and I tried to silence those worries.............

Then, I thought about my friend. Would they always be there for me, no matter what? No............ I needed to stop overthinking! In that moment of reflection, a light bulb went off in my mind................ why not write a letter to me?

And so, I began to pour my heart out, embracing my own journey and the love I hold within............

ᗩ ᒪᗴƬƬᗴᖇ Ƭᗝ ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗰᗴ

Hey me,

I want you to know how deeply I love you. I’m so proud of the way you face every challenge with such confidence. Remember, you are strong enough to confront anything that comes your way. If anyone brings you trouble, don't hesitate to let them go; you deserve peace in your life..............

And about friendships—let’s keep reaching out........... I know we have some wonderful friends, but I long for even more meaningful connections. Together, we can create a circle of love and support that lifts us up. But remember, every decision counts!

I’m here with you........ Remember, we may feel alone in our world, but trust in yourself above all else. Life is full of surprises, yet it can also bring sorrow in unexpected moments. Sometimes, people drift from our hearts without us even noticing.

But stay calm and face it all. Take a deep breath, dear me. Count from 1 to 6 and rise above it............. You have the strength to move forward.

What do I want to say to you, dear me? I know you at your very core, and yet I can sense the stress you’re feeling from work pressure, studies lately. But remember, I also know how much you love your profession. So don’t worry—I believe in you, and I know you will overcome these challenges......

Do I long for those good old days at home, dear me? Hmm, yes, I do. Sometimes, I find myself at a loss for words, overwhelmed by nostalgia........ Yet, even in that silence, I feel the warmth of those memories lingering..............

A message for you, dear me- enjoy today to the fullest, because the present is fleeting........... Embrace your youth and let it be a celebration every day, for these moments will never return. Make the most of them!

People may push your ass and test your patience, dear me............. but remember to take a breath. When you feel overwhelmed, think of that shock treatment—sometimes a little jolt is all it takes to regain your strength. You’ve got this, and brighter days are just around the corner. Keep your heart strong dear me!

Lastly as of all time, remember to love yourself, be greedy at protecting yourself dearest me...............

download (1).jpg

ᗴlαᖇα

Last edited:
Share your self-letter, what you wanna tell your- 'self'

Years ago, my teacher asked a question, write a letter to your favorite person who will be there with you until your last breath. I found myself in a dilemma, torn between my father, my mother, and dear friend. I pondered deeply—if I wrote to my parents, would I be able to express everything I felt for them throughout my life? Would they be around to read it all? Will they be with me all time? My mind raced, and I tried to silence those worries.............

Then, I thought about my friend. Would they always be there for me, no matter what? No............ I needed to stop overthinking! In that moment of reflection, a light bulb went off in my mind................ why not write a letter to me?

And so, I began to pour my heart out, embracing my own journey and the love I hold within............

ᗩ ᒪᗴƬƬᗴᖇ Ƭᗝ ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗰᗴ

Hey me,

I want you to know how deeply I love you. I’m so proud of the way you face every challenge with such confidence. Remember, you are strong enough to confront anything that comes your way. If anyone brings you trouble, don't hesitate to let them go; you deserve peace in your life..............

And about friendships—let’s keep reaching out........... I know we have some wonderful friends, but I long for even more meaningful connections. Together, we can create a circle of love and support that lifts us up. But remember, every decision counts!

I’m here with you........ Remember, we may feel alone in our world, but trust in yourself above all else. Life is full of surprises, yet it can also bring sorrow in unexpected moments. Sometimes, people drift from our hearts without us even noticing.

But stay calm and face it all. Take a deep breath, dear me. Count from 1 to 6 and rise above it............. You have the strength to move forward.

What do I want to say to you, dear me? I know you at your very core, and yet I can sense the stress you’re feeling from work pressure, studies lately. But remember, I also know how much you love your profession. So don’t worry—I believe in you, and I know you will overcome these challenges......

Do I long for those good old days at home, dear me? Hmm, yes, I do. Sometimes, I find myself at a loss for words, overwhelmed by nostalgia........ Yet, even in that silence, I feel the warmth of those memories lingering..............

A message for you, dear me- enjoy today to the fullest, because the present is fleeting........... Embrace your youth and let it be a celebration every day, for these moments will never return. Make the most of them!

People may push your ass and test your patience, dear me............. but remember to take a breath. When you feel overwhelmed, think of that shock treatment—sometimes a little jolt is all it takes to regain your strength. You’ve got this, and brighter days are just around the corner. Keep your heart strong dear me!

Lastly as of all time, remember to love yourself, be greedy at protecting yourself dearest me...............

......................View attachment 267787........................

ᗴlαᖇα

I never truly understood the value of self-love, but recently, that has changed

For the first time, I've begun to embrace the importance of nurturing myself from within.
These past days, I've been speaking positive affirmations, reminding myself of my worth, strength and to treat myself with the kindness and respect I deserve."

But I used to write letters to God, saying, 'Dear God, give me the strength to pass through this cloud.'

P s ..loved your letter to self..keep shining ❤️

I never truly understood the value of self-love, but recently, that has changed

For the first time, I've begun to embrace the importance of nurturing myself from within.
These past days, I've been speaking positive affirmations, reminding myself of my worth, strength and to treat myself with the kindness and respect I deserve."

But I used to write letters to God, saying, 'Dear God, give me the strength to pass through this cloud.'

P s ..loved your letter to self..keep shining ❤️
I would love to see a letter from you for self' ji :giggle:

Share your self-letter, what you wanna tell your- 'self'
Dear Self,

Before we go any further, let me start by saying that I am so proud of you. Like really, really proud of you. You have been through so many things and you have shown so much strength — even in those instances when you shouldn’t have to do so.

I know it’s not easy. I know you want to give up. I know you feel misunderstood. I know you feel alone sometimes. Still, you keep showing up and that’s worth celebrating. Being a human is hard work, ya know?

You’re truly a beautiful person and I’m not just talking looks. You love hard, you support your friends, you serve your community, you show empathy, you’re passionate about making a difference in this world, and the list goes on.

You are simply amazing.

And do you want to know the most important thing I want you to remember?

In your hardest moments and on your toughest days — you are still worthy of love. Your worth is not wrapped up in what you do or who you can help, but simply who you are.

Never forget that.

Love Always,
5deed3ce02d50f448c6642417b031baf.gif

Me

*A_AICS

Dear Self,

Before we go any further, let me start by saying that I am so proud of you. Like really, really proud of you. You have been through so many things and you have shown so much strength — even in those instances when you shouldn’t have to do so.

I know it’s not easy. I know you want to give up. I know you feel misunderstood. I know you feel alone sometimes. Still, you keep showing up and that’s worth celebrating. Being a human is hard work, ya know?

You’re truly a beautiful person and I’m not just talking looks. You love hard, you support your friends, you serve your community, you show empathy, you’re passionate about making a difference in this world, and the list goes on.

You are simply amazing.

And do you want to know the most important thing I want you to remember?

In your hardest moments and on your toughest days — you are still worthy of love. Your worth is not wrapped up in what you do or who you can help, but simply who you are.

Never forget that.

Love Always,View attachment 267891

Me

*A_AICS
aww! That's so awesome dear...........:heart1:

ᗩ ᒪᗴƬƬᗴᖇ Ƭᗝ ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗰᗴ

Hey me,

ᗴlαᖇα

Very nice written self letter in saving your posts I'll read later carefully

Dear Kadhambari,

I see myself standing tall, moving forward despite the obstacles.

I’ve been through so much, yet I continue to grow, evolve, and learn.

My heart has expanded with love, trust, and hope, even when silence spoke louder than words.

I give so much of myself to the people around me, nurturing them with affection, strength, and wisdom.

But I remind myself to pause. To breathe. To acknowledge all the small victories that have led me here.

I’ve poured myself into my poetry, my relationships, and my passions, and that’s a reflection of my vibrant spirit.

I love deeply, and I seek trust in a world that sometimes struggles to offer it back. But I know that my trustworthiness is my light — a rare quality that sets me apart.

I'm overly sentimental and emotional, and I always strive to be kind to everyone. But I rarely receive the same kindness in return.

Still, I always believe that all is well and that, in the end, everything will turn out fine.

I keep moving forward in this world, even amidst unsatisfying situations, reminding myself that 'this too shall pass.'

I take pride in the woman I am becoming. Whether it’s through my thoughtful poetry, my love for learning, or my commitment to my career, I’ve shown that I am capable of so much more than I often give myself credit for.

Even when I feel disconnected from conversations, I know that the bonds I’ve formed with the people I love remain strong.

I hold them close in my heart, and that connection doesn’t fade. I trust myself. I love, I dream, and I create.

With love and admiration,

Kadhambari.. ❤️

Dear Kadhambari,

I see myself standing tall, moving forward despite the obstacles.

I’ve been through so much, yet I continue to grow, evolve, and learn.

My heart has expanded with love, trust, and hope, even when silence spoke louder than words.

I give so much of myself to the people around me, nurturing them with affection, strength, and wisdom.

But I remind myself to pause. To breathe. To acknowledge all the small victories that have led me here.

I’ve poured myself into my poetry, my relationships, and my passions, and that’s a reflection of my vibrant spirit.

I love deeply, and I seek trust in a world that sometimes struggles to offer it back. But I know that my trustworthiness is my light — a rare quality that sets me apart.

I'm overly sentimental and emotional, and I always strive to be kind to everyone. But I rarely receive the same kindness in return.

Still, I always believe that all is well and that, in the end, everything will turn out fine.

I keep moving forward in this world, even amidst unsatisfying situations, reminding myself that 'this too shall pass.'

I take pride in the woman I am becoming. Whether it’s through my thoughtful poetry, my love for learning, or my commitment to my career, I’ve shown that I am capable of so much more than I often give myself credit for.

Even when I feel disconnected from conversations, I know that the bonds I’ve formed with the people I love remain strong.

I hold them close in my heart, and that connection doesn’t fade. I trust myself. I love, I dream, and I create.

With love and admiration,

Kadhambari.. ❤️

wow, that's just awesome Kaddu ji, hats off!!:hearteyes:
:wondering: No one has written a longer letter than me. :Cwl:

:map:Take some rest ji, you are probably tired after writing 300000000000*10^1000 words:giggle:

ᗩ ᒪᗴƬƬᗴᖇ Ƭᗝ ᗪᗴᗩᖇ ᗰᗴ

Hey me,

ᗴlαᖇα

How eye-opening it is to realize that, ultimately, only you will travel with yourself through every step of life, and nobody else.