• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

അവനിടം..

Meeenuuuu

Wellknown Ace
IMG_2545.jpeg

We are 3 continents, 50 countries and 7182.3 km/4462.87 miles apart..
But I absolutely love the way he makes me feel even when he is nowhere near..
And that distance gives me the reason to love him harder.
I can never explain in words, how he makes me feel. I can never logically explain the continous
telepathies we share
I can never describe the pain of missing him nor I can never understand myself how much
I love him.
The joy on his face when the gifts arrived, the tears of Joy when he read the words..
the tears of excitement when he realised it contained the exact things he window
shopped the previous day..
My dear Sree.. I can watch your face, day & night, all the emotions, every expression of love,
every tiny gestures, the kindness, those beautiful eyes, that melting smile.. Even now, watching you sleep..made me write these..

അവനെന്റെ പാതിയായത് കതിർമണ്ഡപത്തിൽ കൊളുത്തിവെച്ച നിലവിളിക്കിനെ സാക്ഷിയാക്കിയല്ലാ.. എന്നിൽ അലിഞ്ഞു ചേർന്നത് എന്റെ നെറുകയിൽ അണിഞ്ഞ കുങ്കുമത്തിലൂടെയുമല്ല.. ഇതൊന്നുമില്ലാതെ അവനെന്നിൽ പൂർണമായെങ്കിൽ.. അവനോളം ഒരു പ്രകാശവും എന്റെ കണ്ണിൽ ഇനി തെളിയില്ല.. അവനില്ലാതെ എങ്ങനെ ശ്വസിക്കണം എന്നുപോലും എനിക്കറിയില്ല..അതെനിക്ക് അറിയുയകയും വേണ്ട..

- Meenu.

View attachment 251239

I can never explain in words, how he makes me feel. I can never logically explain the continous
telepathies we share
I can never describe the pain of missing him nor I can never understand myself how much
I love him.
The joy on his face when the gifts arrived, the tears of Joy when he read the words..
the tears of excitement when he realised it contained the exact things he window
My dear Sree.. I can watch your face, day & night, all the emotions, every expression of love,
every tiny gestures, the kindness, those beautiful eyes, that melting smile.. Even now, watching you sleep..made me write these..

അവനെന്റെ പാതിയായത് കതിർമണ്ഡപത്തിൽ കൊളുത്തിവെച്ച നിലവിളിക്കിനെ സാക്ഷിയാക്കിയല്ലാ.. എന്നിൽ അലിഞ്ഞു ചേർന്നത് എന്റെ നെറുകയിൽ അണിഞ്ഞ കുങ്കുമത്തിലൂടെയുമല്ല.. ഇതൊന്നുമില്ലാതെ അവനെന്നിൽ പൂർണമായെങ്കിൽ.. അവനോളം ഒരു പ്രകാശവും എന്റെ കണ്ണിൽ ഇനി തെളിയില്ല.. അവനില്ലാതെ എങ്ങനെ ശ്വസിക്കണം എന്നുപോലും എനിക്കറിയില്ല..അതെനിക്ക് അറിയുയകയും വേണ്ട..

- Meenu.
Nice Nice

View attachment 251239

telepathies we share
I love him.

- Meenu.
Nice...

View attachment 251239

telepathies we share
I love him.

- Meenu.

എന്റെ ജീവന്റെപാതിയായ മീനൂ,

എന്റെ സ്നേഹവും ഇഷ്ടവും എങ്ങനെ ഒരു കടലാസ്സിൽ എഴുതണം എന്നറിയില്ല.... നീ എന്റെ ജീവിതത്തിൽ കൊണ്ടുവന്ന സന്തോഷം ചെറുതൊന്നുമല്ല, നിന്റെ കൂടെ ഇരിക്കുന്ന ഓരോ നിമിഷവും ഞാൻ ആസ്വദിക്കുന്നു..... നീ തന്ന സമ്മാനവും കെട്ടിപിടിച്ചുകൊണ്ട്
I love you meeenu ❤️❤️
അടരുവാന്‍ വയ്യ നിന്‍ ഹൃദയത്തില്‍
നിന്നെനിക്കേതു സ്വര്‍ഗ്ഗം വിളിച്ചാലും..
ഉരുകി നിന്നാത്മാവിനാഴങ്ങളില്‍ വീണു
പൊലിയുമ്പോഴാണെന്റെ സ്വര്‍ഗ്ഗം....
നിന്നിലടിയുന്നതേ നിത്യസത്യം...

നിന്റെ സ്വന്തം
ശ്രീരാജ്.

എന്റെ ജീവന്റെപാതിയായ മീനൂ,

എന്റെ സ്നേഹവും ഇഷ്ടവും എങ്ങനെ ഒരു കടലാസ്സിൽ എഴുതണം എന്നറിയില്ല.... നീ എന്റെ ജീവിതത്തിൽ കൊണ്ടുവന്ന സന്തോഷം ചെറുതൊന്നുമല്ല, നിന്റെ കൂടെ ഇരിക്കുന്ന ഓരോ നിമിഷവും ഞാൻ ആസ്വദിക്കുന്നു..... നീ തന്ന സമ്മാനവും കെട്ടിപിടിച്ചുകൊണ്ട്
I love you meeenu ❤️❤️
അടരുവാന്‍ വയ്യ നിന്‍ ഹൃദയത്തില്‍
നിന്നെനിക്കേതു സ്വര്‍ഗ്ഗം വിളിച്ചാലും..
ഉരുകി നിന്നാത്മാവിനാഴങ്ങളില്‍ വീണു
പൊലിയുമ്പോഴാണെന്റെ സ്വര്‍ഗ്ഗം....
നിന്നിലടിയുന്നതേ നിത്യസത്യം...

നിന്റെ സ്വന്തം
ശ്രീരാജ്.
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you :heart1:

View attachment 251239

telepathies we share
I love him.

- Meenu.
nakham vettikkoode ninekk:Drunk:

View attachment 251239

telepathies we share
I love him.

- Meenu.
❤️

View attachment 251239

telepathies we share
I love him.

- Meenu.
❤️