• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

விடைபெறுகிறேன்...

Pinky Sparkle

Active Ranker
Its with regret that i announce that it is time for me to move on. Im sincerely gratefull for the time i spent here with everyone. U all made this great place to learn and to have fun. Take care of yourselves life is all about moving.
Im quiting both chat nd forum i think only tamil room people knows me. Im not much active in forum... Byee all

Its with regret that i announce that it is time for me to move on. Im sincerely gratefull for the time i spent here with everyone. U all made this great place to learn and to have fun. Take care of yourselves life is all about moving.
Im quiting both chat nd forum i think only tamil room people knows me. Im not much active in forum... Byee all
Take care stay safe

Take care pinky miss you

Pink miss u :cry1:

:cry1: bye take care, wishing you all the best...

we both dont know each other, but still i will missuuuuu

Take care of ur self...

Bye Bye Best Friend, sister, Bestie, first friend, kova kari, pinky, sonam, crush.... @Pinky Sparkle

Adikadi ennah pakkah guest id la varanum seriya....

All the best for your future pinky..

#Jolly pannu

Ithana nal edho aruthu thaluna mari bye msg vera goyale mean while tamil title vechitu full ha peter hu anyway tc have a nice days ahead

Forum ku bye sollite, msg pappiya terila, take care pinky, kuruviya soup vechidatha... All the best

Engirunthalum nalamudan vazhatuum my monkey girl :inlove: always with love