• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Zoom Fails: What’s the Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done on a Zoom Call?

We've all been there—you're on a Zoom call, trying to look professional, and then...disaster strikes! Whether it’s a pet cameo, a forgotten unmute, or a rogue family member in the background, let's hear your funniest and most embarrassing Zoom fails! :rofl1:
oh man i had lots of funny moments happened in my office meetings. Its not zoom but MS Teams. There is a dog in my neighborhood and whenever i start speaking in English over Teams meeting it starts barking. I still couldn't figure out the reason, since it didn't bark when i speak in Malayalam. So the neighborhood dog also joins with me in all my office calls now.

oh man i had lots of funny moments happened in my office meetings. Its not zoom but MS Teams. There is a dog in my neighborhood and whenever i start speaking in English over Teams meeting it starts barking. I still couldn't figure out the reason, since it didn't bark when i speak in Malayalam. So the neighborhood dog also joins with me in all my office calls now.
I am sure, the dogs ancestors used to be natives of english speaking country