• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

I want.... And I love you

I want to tell you that more than anything, I always look out for you, thinking of your welfare and your happiness, even in the silence of the night.

I want to tell you that I love you so much, and I don't mind doing things for you as long as I can do it. I know that sometimes I may go overboard in doing stuff for you, but then—

I want to make you happy as much as I can, make things lighter or easier if possible. I only wanted to give you the best that I can give you.

I love you.
Your words are incredibly touching, and it's evident that your love and care overflow boundlessly. It's a beautiful sentiment to cherish someone so deeply and strive to make their life brighter and easier. Love is indeed a powerful force that drives us to give our best to those we hold dear.

I can relate to your feelings more than you might realize. Having a crush can evoke similar emotions of wanting to shower someone with affection and care, hoping for even a glimmer of acknowledgment in return. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, isn't it? But your sincerity shines through, and I admire your dedication to making someone's world a better place, even in the face of unrequited feelings. Keep spreading love—it's a gift that enriches both the giver and the receiver.

Your words are incredibly touching, and it's evident that your love and care overflow boundlessly. It's a beautiful sentiment to cherish someone so deeply and strive to make their life brighter and easier. Love is indeed a powerful force that drives us to give our best to those we hold dear.

I can relate to your feelings more than you might realize. Having a crush can evoke similar emotions of wanting to shower someone with affection and care, hoping for even a glimmer of acknowledgment in return. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, isn't it? But your sincerity shines through, and I admire your dedication to making someone's world a better place, even in the face of unrequited feelings. Keep spreading love—it's a gift that enriches both the giver and the receiver.
Definitely bro...
It was a feeling jst came instantly n wrote here..
Happy to know u connected urself...

Thank you...

U❤️....

I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you as the plant that never blooms
but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers;
thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance,
risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
so I love you because I know no other way.
FB_IMG_1716305336231.jpg

To my love, to someone who makes me feel so special, to someone I want to spend the rest of my life:

I just want you to know that you make me feel like I matter. You make me feel seen and heard. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you for that. I appreciate everything that you do, may it be small or big. Everything you do for me means a lot to me.

I will be always thankful for you. Thank you for checking up on me when I needed it most. Though I do not want to make you worry about, thank you for being so thoughtful and caring. Thank you for talking to me when I needed someone to talk to. Thank you for listening to me and understanding me. Thank you for just being there. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to show me how much you care. Thank you for spending time with, for making time for me even in your busy days.

Above all, thank you for accepting me and choosing to love me each and everyday.

Last edited:
To my love, to someone who makes me feel so special, to someone I want to spend the rest of my life:

I just want you to know that you make me feel like I matter. You make me feel seen and heard. I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you for that. I appreciate everything that you do, may it be small or big. Everything you do for me means a lot to me.

I will be always thankful for you. Thank you for checking up on me when I needed it most. Though I do not want to make you worry about, thank you for being so thoughtful and caring. Thank you for talking to me when I needed someone to talk to. Thank you for listening to me and understanding me. Thank you for just being there. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to show me how much you care. Thank you for spending time with, for making time for me even in your busy days.

Above all, thank you for accepting me and choosing to love me each and everyday.
Fantastic lines. :hearteyes:

I want to tell you that more than anything, I always look out for you, thinking of your welfare and your happiness, even in the silence of the night.

I want to tell you that I love you so much, and I don't mind doing things for you as long as I can do it. I know that sometimes I may go overboard in doing stuff for you, but then—

I want to make you happy as much as I can, make things lighter or easier if possible. I only wanted to give you the best that I can give you.

I love you.
Wow Nice Writing