Your words are incredibly touching, and it's evident that your love and care overflow boundlessly. It's a beautiful sentiment to cherish someone so deeply and strive to make their life brighter and easier. Love is indeed a powerful force that drives us to give our best to those we hold dear.I want to tell you that more than anything, I always look out for you, thinking of your welfare and your happiness, even in the silence of the night.
I want to tell you that I love you so much, and I don't mind doing things for you as long as I can do it. I know that sometimes I may go overboard in doing stuff for you, but then—
I want to make you happy as much as I can, make things lighter or easier if possible. I only wanted to give you the best that I can give you.
I love you.
I can relate to your feelings more than you might realize. Having a crush can evoke similar emotions of wanting to shower someone with affection and care, hoping for even a glimmer of acknowledgment in return. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, isn't it? But your sincerity shines through, and I admire your dedication to making someone's world a better place, even in the face of unrequited feelings. Keep spreading love—it's a gift that enriches both the giver and the receiver.










