• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative Here I'm Again With Same Rules....!

sssingh

✨The Sanskari Shayari on ZoZo✨
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Chat Moderator
Hello Folks
How are you...
I hope all are doing well

I'm here again with same rules :giggle:

You'll think like
Sssingh = Rules

But rules are must in our life
In home , in school , in college, in Workplace

As all of above
In ZoZo Too

Few days back users making admins busy in delete irelavant threads posts contents by posting underage contents insta influencer videos and other posts and using irelavant sections

After @Pinkcandy's Reminder Post some got banned too for Posting Underage Content (knowingly - unknowingly)

But Hmm i can see lot's of change After that and that's appreciable

And

This thread is about Spamming in the Forum.
Spamming via posts and threads for points.
It is really not necessary to create similar threads separately, rather people can post their content in other users' threads too. because everyone understands the urge to run behind points and attention to your content. But creating lots of threads in a same similar content is not a perfect way. Think something interesting and new!

For example, If you want to create a thread in the topic " Art of letting go " use SEARCH on the right corner and type your keywords like ' letting go, never mind,.... over that topic. U will find the threads regarding this. Go through them and post your content there. You may get many of the seniors to come in who are already staying inside there. And try not to grow favouritism and partiality in a public forum.

When it comes to profile posts, either you make a post on your profile or over another user's profile, there must be a Time Interval and you cannot flood with lots in an hour ( you can mention lots of people to whom you need to in a single post rather than posting separately and flooding )

Be sensible and don't be dumb.
I would request admins to look into this and to wipe out the trash remaining and to mention the time interval for each profile post in a day. This is not a place to show much courtesy over spammers. I am really concerned about keeping this forum clean.
@Administrator @Hades @Pinkcandy @Nilaani @JUPITER @Somaiya Karn @Shyam

Your truly
-Sssingh​

Last edited:
Hello Folks
How are you...

You'll think like
Sssingh = Rules

As all of above
In ZoZo Too

Few days back users making admins busy in delete irelavant threads posts contents by posting underage contents insta influencer videos and other posts and using irelavant sections

After @Pinkcandy's Reminder Post some got banned too for Posting Underage Content (knowingly - unknowingly)

And

This thread is about spamming in the forum.
It is really not necessary to create similar threads separately, rather people can post their content in other users' threads too. because everyone understands the urge to run behind points and attention to your content. But creating lots of threads in a same similar content is not a perfect way. Think something interesting and new!

For example, If you want to create a thread in the topic " Art of letting go " use SEARCH on the right corner and type your keywords like ' letting go, never mind,.... over that topic. U will find the threads regarding this. Go through them and post your content there. You may get many of the seniors to come in who are already staying inside there. And try not to grow favouritism and partiality in a public forum.

When it comes to profile posts, either you make a post on your profile or over another user's profile, there must be a Time Interval and you cannot flood with lots in an hour ( you can mention lots of people to whom you need to in a single post rather than posting separately and flooding )

I would request admins to look into this and to wipe out the trash remaining and to mention the time interval for each profile post in a day. This is not a place to show much courtesy over spammers. I am really concerned about keeping this forum clean.

Your truly
-Sssingh​

Yeahhh!!! Wat u said is 100% true... Instead of creating similar threads users can simply check for the old threads and drop their opinion in that.... Even I can see many such new threads which have same concepts used by old users ... If the new users use those old threads it helps in stopping the spamming.... Also ther are so many useful and informative threads posted by old users... They can have fun by digging old threads....

Hello Folks
How are you...

You'll think like
Sssingh = Rules

As all of above
In ZoZo Too

And

Your truly
-Sssingh​
mr-clean-dancing.gif

Hello Folks
How are you...

You'll think like
Sssingh = Rules

As all of above
In ZoZo Too

And

Your truly
-Sssingh​
Much needed reminder @sssingh :fingercross:

No matter how many threads we post or how many times we warn, some ppl won't change.
What they really don't know is, every time they break the rules, they will lose the points they have earned so far. So I hope everyone go through the forum rules once again and be mature enough not to break them.

( you can mention lots of people to whom you need to in a single post rather than posting separately and flooding )

Users here at the forum replying on posts with only a few words, making a new reply with a few more words, and then another reply, with yes, a few more words, is very problematic here. Users need to put all of their thoughts and ideas into one single reply and be done with it. Stop reply spamming with your aim is to only to get more points and a badge here at Zozo. Badges and points are not objectives here.... making or having friendships and having a wonderful chat site and forum is what we're here for. So show it. Stop mucking up the forum. Thanks.

Yeahhh!!! Wat u said is 100% true... Instead of creating similar threads users can simply check for the old threads and drop their opinion in that.... Even I can see many such new threads which have same concepts used by old users ... If the new users use those old threads it helps in stopping the spamming.... Also ther are so many useful and informative threads posted by old users... They can have fun by digging old threads....
you are also here ..nice to meet you again....

And how many post and threads in a day?
USERS needs to know this again.

• While posting memes, and creating a discussion with any insta reels, or a pic or while posting similar kind of stuffs >>> MAKE A SINGLE THREAD AND POST EVERYTHING UNDER ONE BY ONE INSTEAD OF CREATING NEW ONE for each .
A similar example:

:fest: Happy born day to the one whom I admire the most....... ❤

:rock: His words...

@Sherin97 created this past 2 years it seems... But she literally used this until now. FOR A WISH than creating a new one again.

TRY TO MAKE AND REMAIND THE MEMORIES in this virtual world when it comes to wishes.

Keep on creating new one, YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY EATING THE SPACE !

And how many post and threads in a day?
USERS needs to know this again.

• While posting memes, and creating a discussion with any insta reels, or a pic or while posting similar kind of stuffs >>> MAKE A SINGLE THREAD AND POST EVERYTHING UNDER ONE BY ONE INSTEAD OF CREATING NEW ONE for each .
A similar example:

@Sherin97 created this past 2 years it seems... But she literally used this until now. FOR A WISH than creating a new one again.

TRY TO MAKE AND REMAIND THE MEMORIES in this virtual world when it comes to wishes.

Keep on creating new one, YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY EATING THE SPACE !

Yeahhhh good one.... By repeating in d same thread the old memories with old frnds will be refreshed along new Frnd wishes:Like:

Hello Folks
How are you...

You'll think like
Sssingh = Rules

As all of above
In ZoZo Too

And

Your truly
-Sssingh​
Agreed. I have done a few mistakes in the past as well. I don't repeat the same of it and I'm glad I'm having a good time. I want everyone to have a good time as well. Good job @sssingh for creating this one and thank you